Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Four Seasons of Loneliness ~ Boyz II Men

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hazard- Richard Marx

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Don't Stop Movin' - S Club 7
Haterz_gonna.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Univers Zero - Jack the Ripper

Song really lives up to its name. This has to be one of the darkest albums of any genre ever recorded.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Doo-Wah-Doo - Kate Nash
everyone thinks that girl's a lady
but i don't, i think that girl's shady

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Janaza - Arise

This is fucking intense. It's a solo project of a woman named Anahita who apparently lost all her family during the U.S. invasion of Iraq, and it's generally believed to be the first female-fronted black metal project from an Arab country. Naturally it's incredibly raw and primitive music. Vocals are superb, although there's tons of effects on them. The whole thing is drenched in enough reverb to fill several Pink Floyd albums. The lyrical content is heavily blasphemous (sample song title: "Burn the Pages of the Quran"), which considering the nature of modern-day Iraq requires a lot more bravery than your typical Scandinavian/American act.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When Everyone Forgets by ThouShaltNot, from the album Where's Neil When You Need Him?

This song is based on the Neil Gaiman book, American Gods.

Top Bottom