What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I've been neglecting Muse for awhile, should probably stop

Deathspell Omega - Apokatastasis Pantôn

I don't believe this outro will ever stop flooring me every time I hear it. Goddamn masterpiece.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'll Be Your Mirror, The Velvet Underground

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Black Mages - Darkness and Starlight

This is a pretty great arrangement. Shame about some of the vocals though. The Orchestral Game Concert version is still the best arrangement of the opera.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
植松伸夫 - 虚空への前奏曲
[Nobuo Uematsu - Prelude to the Void]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Muse - Knights of Cydonia

this really has kind of an Ennio Morricone feel to it. I'm sure it was intentional.

edit: especially since they apparently use Morricone's "L'uomo dell'armonica" to introduce it now. Yeah, definitely intentional.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Emperor - Curse You All Men!

Also, fuck you iTunes for losing the consolidate library setting and having to copy everything to their correct directories now and me to clean up the remainder.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Teeth & Hair
Clinging to the Trees of a Forest Fire

Nothing like some grindcore to start the day.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Come Sweet Death - Voltaire and the Oddz

From Where's Neil When You Need Him?, a little ballad to Death of the Endless :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Muse - Knights of Cydonia

this really has kind of an Ennio Morricone feel to it. I'm sure it was intentional.

edit: especially since they apparently use Morricone's "L'uomo dell'armonica" to introduce it now. Yeah, definitely intentional.

I'm glad I inspired some Muse listening. :desuawesomonster: Knights of Cydonia is a really good song. I'm more of a fan of their older stuff.

Anywho, right now I'm listening to ACC's version of One Winged Angel. Still on the fence on it. I think I'll always prefer the original.

Top Bottom