What are you listening to?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is in the Water

Might as well have called it tl;dr, :monster:.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
King of the World, Porcelain and the Tramps

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

I'm listening to this track every time before I go into each exam

envisioning myself crushing the questions underfoot

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The InFamous 2 RED soundtrack. Liking it so far.

If anybody has/can get a hold of the BLUE soundtrack, please tell me. ; - ;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A Forest of Stars - Male

This group has two amazing albums and I forget they exist far too often. I'm remembering a bit more often recently because their second album apparently has similar subject matter to Petrychor's full-length, which I've been listening to obsessively. I still need to rip their second album on vinyl.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Drudkh - The First Snow

This is like the perfect song to play before bed. I used to listen to this album before going to sleep almost every night and it seems like I'm starting to get in that habit again.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Okay so for serious study sessions I'm listening to the Tron: Legacy soundtrack's more ambient pieces

Nothing too melodic, maybe Solar Sailer and Sea of Simulation

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Petrychor - Beneath Highway and Street

This song. THIS SONG. I have no words.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Howl-Florence and the Machine. <3 Their songs just never get old. The album is just too epic.

Top Bottom