What are you listening to?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Supernatural, Superserious ~ R.E.M

...I got the CD of the album this is on, not the vinyl. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tiamat - Too Far Gone

Surprisingly, poppy rockish / countryish / whatever the fuck this is that entertains me, :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Converge - Jane Doe

Finally ripping the vinyl (double-LP, 45 rpm). Holy shit. Holy shit. I just wish there had been some way for them not to split up the amazing string of songs towards the end of the album, but they handled it probably the best way they could have, I guess. Maybe I'll apply some crafty editing to make it sound continuous.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hybrid, Sawa (Subarashiki Kono Sekai OST)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Blut aus Nord - The Fall Chapter 7.777

It's absolutely astounding how much material these guys record and release. This is from the first of a projected four releases in a twelve-month period starting from December 2010. Two of the four releases have come out thus far totalling about 82 minutes' worth of music (37 minutes of new stuff on the Mystical Beast reissue and 45 on 777 Sect(s)), and both of them are incredible. I wish more groups had these guys' work ethic.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Origin - Ubiquitous

This group is probably one of the only worthwhile things ever to come out of Kansas.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Van Morrison - Moondance

from my dad's vinyl collection, ripping it now

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The Time - The Bird

Seriously, can you Americans start a campaign to get this as your national anthem?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Angel Eyes - One

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Gnaw Their Tongues - Gnostic Ritual Consumption of Semen as Embodiment of Wounds Teared in the Soul

yeah, wut, :monster:.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ash Borer - Split with Fell Voices

ripping the vinyl again. Hopefully this will be the last time I'll need to do it until I get my new computer.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Sound of the Underground, Girls Aloud

Trying to work out how I can work a ref to this song into a WEWY fic XD

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ash Borer - Drukne

Finally made my own rip of the cassettes. Sounds a lot better than the shitty mp3s I had been relying on for years on end.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fell Voices - Untitled II

I was finally able to make a complete rip of this. Editing out the scratch noises will be a pain but whatever.

Top Bottom