What are you listening to?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
^ that's ok, as long as it's easy to copy/paste and look up :monster:

Creeper Lagoon - So Little To Give (gd this is depressing)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Threnos - By Blood and by Earth

This demo doesn't get nearly as much exposure as it deserves, even though the core membership went on to produce additional music as Fauna. It's easy to hear the seeds of not only everything Fauna and their other side-projects did but pretty much the entire Cascadian black metal scene in this one demo. Amazing. I really hope someone gives it a proper commercial release one of these days, but with so few people knowing about it that doesn't seem likely. I'd at least like to be able to replace my shitty mp3s.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
maudlin of the Well - Undine And Underwater Flowers

I should get books or my drum teacher to teach me how to drum like this, fgj :monster:. Much more entertaining than that boring black metal drum business. And actually doable, as opposed to zis guy who makes it look easy :monster:.)

Edit: Also,

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Kayo Dot - Stained Glass

Well, ClickRepair is definitely worth whatever the registration fee is, because it performed absolute miracles with this rip.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
wuzzat then, rare album or something new? :monster:.
Both. It's an EP from last year, but the B-side, which is a stripped-down mix of the A-side, was only released on the vinyl edition, which just came out a few days ago.

The Mars Volta - Soothsayer

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Il Balletto Di Bronzo - Introduzione

Crazy Italians. The concept of this album is great, too bad my Italian isn't all that good.
Crazy music is crazy though - lots of insane organ and mellotron action, harsh sounding guitars, pounding bass, weird vocals and ridiculous complex compositions.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds like something I need to check out :monster:

Reverend Bizarre - Anywhere Out of This World

Masterpiece.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Forever Young - Madness

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Devin Townsend - Deconstruction

CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER

also.

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!

Top Bottom