What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dispirit - [Rehearsal at Oboroten #01] Ixtab's Lure

I don't know why I forgot about this group for so long. Gossard always delivers.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Really raw blackened death metal. I'm having a hard time thinking of a good point of comparison at the moment, because most of the blackened death metal I've listened to is quite a bit more produced than this.

Drudkh - [Відчуженість [Estrangement] #01] Самітня Нескінченна Тропа [Solitary Endless Path]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Hmm I'll check them out. I'm really in that kinda stuff nowadays. Dark Descent Records kinda stuff. Adversarial, Burial Invocation, Corpsessed, lots of killer stuff on that label.

Disma - Towards The Megalith

Craig Pillard! Uuuuuuuurgh. Fucking dark and heavy, just the way I like it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [Obscura CD1 #04] Nostalgia

Dear War on Music, pls to be putting up a preorder for the vinyl soon. Love, Aaron

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Psychic Paramount - [Live 2002: The Franco-Italian Tour #05] Perpignan Pt. One

I should probably order this band's stuff so I stop forgetting they exist.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

I don't think Hamauzu could ever be outright better than Uematsu, but I'm a sucker for things this funky and this is the best chocobo theme I've ever listened to imo.

Top Bottom