What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I didn't always like the (creative) influence Bob Rock had on them, but he and his team did quality engineering work.
Yeah, one thing I'll say for them is their albums sound really good. Way better than the official release Death Magnetic, even though it's otherwise a better album.

It's quite shit really.
Meh, I liked it, even though they are settling into quite a bit of a holding pattern. Will order the vinyl when preorders go up.

Old Fates Warning is pretty much the best prog Metal ever. I'm curious about the Arch/Matheos project.
Where's the best place to start with them?

Porcupine Tree - [Fear of a Blank Planet #05] Way Out of Here

Probably the best song on the album after Anesthetize, although Sleep Together is really good too.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Well quite shit is maybe a little harsh, but I wouldn't listen to it very much. I'd rather stick to the first album.

The Spectre Within and Awaken The Guardian definitely. I really like the first album with Ray Alder on vocals too, No Exit, which is quite Thrashy.

Saint Vitus - The Psychopath

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Spectre Within and Awaken The Guardian definitely. I really like the first album with Ray Alder on vocals too, No Exit, which is quite Thrashy.
cheers, will check those out

Alice in Chains - [Black Gives Way to Blue #01] All Secrets Known

It's eerie how much Cantrell sounds like Staley on this song. I finally clip fixed this album which makes it a lot more tolerable to listen to. Still not as good as if the album hadn't been clipped, but it sounds way better anyway. It's a shame the original album was clipped because apart from that it's superbly engineered.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Katy B - Katy on a mission.

Hated the song to begin with but after hearing it often enough on the CD at work, its really grown on me :)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wolves in the Throne Room - [Wolves in the Throne Room #02] (Hands Pull You Through Purple) Black Tea

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Wolves in the Throne Room - [Diadem of 12 Stars #03] Face in a Night Time Mirror (Part 2)

new vinyl rip sounds amazing

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Hail - [Folklife #02] The Death of Lemminkäinen

This group is really strange

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Alcest - [Écailles de lune #03] Percées de lumière

Le Secret re-recording is really good except for the clipping. Luckily I've already taken care of that. I went on to clip fix this album as well. Will probably order as much of this stuff on vinyl as I can find.

Ch00b

The Doomsayer

Thanks to Captain America for mentioning this band.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Going through the Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack (Michael McCann) I got from the Augmented Edition

Fucking amazing ambient music

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Thanks to Captain America for mentioning this band.
no problem, let me know if you want other similar artists; I've got plenty :monster:

Alcest - [Le Secret (2011) #01] Le Secret (2011)

this is amazing.

Top Bottom