What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Mastodon - [Crack the Skye #06] Crack the Skye

I wonder what is causing my ripping setup to drop out certain frequencies (all of which are well above 24 kHz, thankfully, but it's still annoying). Judging from a spectral analysis of my old CtS rip (which I'm listening to now), it didn't always do that.

Also, evidently it's time for me to check out Il Balletto di Bronzo. *fires up uTorrent*

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
'sup dood, wb :monster:

近藤浩治 - [The Legend of Zelda: 25th Anniversary Symphony #04] Gerudo Valley

It's really cool that they bundled this with Skyward Sword. Possibly one of the coolest bonuses ever.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Gun in The First Act
Thursday

Looks like after this tour they're going to split and I could have seen them this feb. :( Hopefully Geoff will go back to his United Nations project, that shit was sick.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That sucks :(

高円寺百景 - [Viva Koenji!! #09] Guoth Dahha [9:46]

This makes Magma sound almost like normal people's music. Needless to say I love it. Sucks that it's so clipped though, and not even always at constant levels. I'm working on fixing it but it's proving to be a pain in the arse. The parts where clip fix was actually able to do its thing stand out quite distinctly from the rest of the album.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
It does but i'm hopeful about United Nations. There's like another 4 EPs/LPs that have been 'announced' but haven't been released. If you don't have it I can probably upload the self titled when I get ze computer back.

Until the Night is Over
M83

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It does but i'm hopeful about United Nations. There's like another 4 EPs/LPs that have been 'announced' but haven't been released. If you don't have it I can probably upload the self titled when I get ze computer back.
Sounds good, though I might just search for FLAC since I have lots of disk space again. I'll let you know.

すぎやまこういち [Koichi Sugiyama] - [ドラゴンクエストIV導かれし者たち [Dragon Quest IV: The Guided Ones Symphonic Suite] #05] 勇者の故郷~馬車のマーチ [Homeland / Wagon Wheel's March] [6:01]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Koenjihyakkei is one of the best. Everything I heard with Tatsuya Yoshida on it was excellent/crazy/aweome.

The Residents - The Making of a Soul

I kinda feel sorry for the Porcupine.... and that treacherous Uncle Remus bastard! but in the end, Edweena wouldn't make anyone happy.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yoshida is pretty much a god. What are the best Ruins albums? Recommendations of other stuff he's been involved in wouldn't go amiss either.

高円寺百景 - [Nivraym #01] Nivraym [5:40]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I quite like Hyderomastgroninchem from Ruins, I like Burning Stones aswell. Not really crazy, but I liked Korekyojin's album from this year, Tundra. I need to go a lot deeper in the man's works myself.

Bobby Hutcherson - Catta

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Ruins of Beverast - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium

Worst thing he ever did but then again I can't stand that terrible band My Crying Shite. The rest on Enchanted By Gravemould is golden, ofcourse.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm having this thing for norwegian rapper Lars Vaular. He had a hit in (at least) norway with a song that can be put in the genre 'techno rap' which sounds ridiculously European, but it just... works.

This song of his is not my favorite, but if you want to know what the weird scandinavian countries are up to, I guess

Edit:
of a song I prefer over the above one

Last edited:
Top Bottom