What are you listening to?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Black Original
Boris

I was pleasantly surprised with this song. Wasn't expecting it at all. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
What's a good place to start with NWW? And agreed on Priest.

King Crimson - [In the Court of the Crimson King: An Observation by King Crimson #03] Epitaph (including March for No Reason and Tomorrow and Tomorrow) [8:47]

Wilson's remix is almost perfect. I say almost because for some reason it tops out at 22.05 kHz in the spectral view despite the fact that it could go up to 48 kHz, but it still sounds better than any other version of the album I've heard.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Mother Earth Father Thunder
Bathory

A real shame he died halfway through the Nordland project. The two albums he finished are amazing.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm no longer sure whether he really did plan to make four Nordland albums or not. I get conflicting information.

King Crimson - [Islands #06] Islands [11:59]

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
According to lastfm he did but that's the only place i've seen such a thing. :monster:

Woolen Heirs
These Arms Are Snakes

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
What's a good place to start with NWW?

No idea, I only have Chance Meeting On A Dissectinng Table With A Sewing Machine And An Umbrella, which is three guys fucking around in the studio with all sorts of equipment, toys & stuff with some Guitar jangling on top of it. Weird as hell which might annoy or might fascinate. (I'll do with the latter) I think with NWW you just could take a random dive somewhere in his massive discography.

Steeleye Span - The Wife Of Ushers Well

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Weird Tales: Electric Frost/Golgotha/Altar of Melektaus
Electric Wizard

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds entertaining, I'll have to give it a listen :monster:

King Crimson - [Red #02] Fallen Angel [6:03]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
fuck yeah Koenjihyakkei :monster:

Devin Townsend Project - [Deconstruction #01] Praise the Lowered [5:58]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It's good stuff. That said, despite his claim that he's pulled his hat out of the loudness war, there is still some clipping. Not as bad as a lot of other records out there, but I'm fixing it anyway :monster:

Metroid Metal - [Varia Suite #09] Boss Medley [6:42]

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Yeah I could hear it in Deconstruction which is why I was confused when you posted that quote about it.

Time As Abjection
Buried Inside

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I wonder what he was talking about. I guess in relation to a lot of his earlier work (especially the SYL stuff) it's not nearly as clipped. I wonder if there was some executive meddling that forced it to be somewhat clipped still.

I need to listen to Faust; what's a good place to start?

Devin Townsend Project - [Ghost #01] Fly [4:14]

now that I've clip fixed these albums I really don't expect I'll have anything to complain about with them :monster: will upload when I finish clip fixing the bonus material from the box set

Top Bottom