What are you listening to?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Love
Mos Def

Yeah I wonder what he was talking about. I guess in relation to a lot of his earlier work (especially the SYL stuff) it's not nearly as clipped. I wonder if there was some executive meddling that forced it to be somewhat clipped still.

I need to listen to Faust; what's a good place to start?

Devin Townsend Project - [Ghost #01] Fly [4:14]

now that I've clip fixed these albums I really don't expect I'll have anything to complain about with them :monster: will upload when I finish clip fixing the bonus material from the box set

I'm not sure since he released them through his own company him and his wife run? Could be mistaken though. Oh and could you give me the new Cynic as well? Been meaning to listen to it.

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better.

From the musical "Annie get your gun". I chose this song for my students to practice on the short answers of the verb "can" and the comparative-superlative forms of adjectives and adverbs. Not to mention, this song is hilarious. :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Love
Mos Def

I'm not sure since he released them through his own company him and his wife run? Could be mistaken though. Oh and could you give me the new Cynic as well? Been meaning to listen to it.

oh weird. Though I think it was co-released with InsideOut so who knows.

I'll upload the Cynic thing later, I already started uploading the DTP thing.

I should remember to listen to Mos Def more often.

Devin Townsend Project - [Stuff That Was Almost Stuff #05] Ho Krll [5:50]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
sounds good, will have to check that out

Bondage Fruit - [VI #05] The Train [12:55]

More weird Japanese prog, though not quite as weird as Koenjihyakkei. Still pretty great though. Which shouldn't surprise since Kubota Aki has been in both groups.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Merzbow - [Our Last Day #20] The Inalienable Dreamless (Complete Version) [16:29]

Man, this is awesome.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm scared of downloading Merzbow, considering he's made three billion albums :monster:

Agalloch - She Painted Fire Across the Skyline - Part 3

Shame they suck changed their music style to something I don't particularly enjoy after Ashes.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I've barely scratched the surface of his discography. I have the Merzbox and have listened to barely a fifth of it. His music isn't something I can listen to at any moment either, but when I'm in the right mood basically nothing else will do.

Skinny Puppy - [Last Rights #06] Scrapyard [3:54]

Weird, but I like it. A lot.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Listening to Merzbow while bicycling to work in the morning = Pure bliss. Seriously.

Nurse With Wound - The ISx Buttons Of Sex Appeal

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I should try listening to Merzbow while cycling one day :monster:

Tom Lehrer - [The Remains of Tom Lehrer CD2 #23] The Masochism Tango [3:33]

Top Bottom