What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Cirith Ungol - Fire

One of the greatest metal bands ever. Also, I need to listen more to The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I should probably check out Cirith Ungol; should I start with King of the Dead?

Wyrd - [Heathen #01] Heathen [51:15]

In the process of making a proper 24-bit rip to replace my old 16-bit one. This song rules.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Yes, that's their masterpiece, though Frost And Fire and One Foot In Hell are classics to my ears aswell. Their sound is unique, especially with Tim Baker's extreme (for the time) vocals. Their sound is really something between 70's and 80's metal. An acquired taste though, but they are the definition of CULT. (not kvlt :monster: )

Cirith Ungol - Join The Legion

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I Can't Break Away - Big Pig

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm Charming
The Black Dahlia Murder

Apparently they played an awesome set yesterday which i'm so jealous my friends got to see and I didn't.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Epilogue to a Car Crash
Orchid

It would be fair to say Chaos is Me is my favorite album of all time.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
City of Caterpillar - [City of Caterpillar #06] A Little Change Could Go a Long Ways [9:39]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Hopefully my vinyl of that gets shipped pretty soon; really want to hear it.

Orchid - [Totality #13] Stagnant [2:40]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
My CD is just fine imo. Got lucky that I've found a distro carrying it while it already was OOP some years ago.

Univers Zero - Ronde

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It's pretty compressed, but it's not as bad as a lot of other death metal these days. War on Music did a stellar job with the From Wisdom To Hate vinyl which is just making me look even more forward to the Obscura LP.

Also fuck yeah Univers Zero. Need to listen to them more, I think I only have 400 plays on my last.fm

Soundgarden - [Badmotorfinger #04] Jesus Christ Pose [5:50]

this is one of the best vocal performances ever and I'm not even exaggerating

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The Executive Furies of the Robot Lord of Death
Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Naki Kyoku
Boris

I could see these guys on the 23rd of march but I have no one to go with and got no money for it. :(

Top Bottom