What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I should probably listen to both Misery Index and Cobalt more; it's been awhile since I listened to either

Liturgy - [Aesthethica #01] High Gold [5:17]

haters gonna hate

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
That's the comedy act, not the brutal death metal act, right? I saw them live and couldn't stop laughing at their music and their front(wo?)man begging for water on stage. :monster: What a sight, damn :')

Sonne Adam - Apocalypse

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If you remember your plays:

http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org

You're welcome.

This also works for scrobbling tracks that are shorter than :30, btw. It's a godsend when listening to grindcore. However it's about three minutes slow so I recommend just deleting all the plays of an album when I'm done listening to it and then re-scrobble the whole thing with the Universal Scrobbler. Unless you don't care about them being listed in the right order.

And yeah it's the "black metal" band. They're not really black metal and they take themselves far too seriously but I enjoy their music. Also HHH is quite possibly the most effective troll in black metal since Kvarforth faked his suicide, even if he isn't trying to be.

Neurosis & Tribes of Neurot - [Times of Grace & Grace (Split Mix) #06] Exist [1:11]

Lately I'm pretty sure I'd have to put Neurosis in my top ten bands ever. Possibly even #2 after Godspeed.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Neurosis & Jarboe - [Neurosis & Jarboe #03] Taker [5:33]

this is such an eerie collaboration

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Lurker of Chalice - [Demo 2002 #10] Phantom [7:57]

I am now a lot less certain of how the track listing of this demo was supposed to be divided than I used to be. There are only ten tracks on it, but eleven songs are listed. The track labelled as track #08 lasts for 13:59 and very plausibly could be intended to be two separate songs that for some reason were not indexed separately. The torrent I downloaded from what.cd that had FLAC of the entire album (which was only released in limited quantities) had them labelled this way. I'm growing increasingly convinced this was the way they were intended to be labelled, but who knows.

Anyway this is a problem because I like my last.fm tags to be accurate to what the artist intended, and I have no fucking idea whether they are or not. Yes, I know, I worry about this shit way too much. For what it's worth, though, I spilt track #08 into two tracks (and also cut out the 10+ minutes of silence at the end of the last song because who cares).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Drudkh - Breath Of Black Cold Soil

Thoughts? :monster:

Drudkh - [Вічний Оберт Колеса [Eternal Turn of the Wheel] #04] Прощання зі Скорботними Птахами Осені (Жовтень) [Farewell to Autumn's Sorrowful Birds (October)] [7:46]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Lunar Aurora - [Hoagascht #03] Sterna [6:30]

this is perfect. I need to find a U.S. distributor that stocks the vinyl edition.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Esoteric - [The Maniacal Vale CD2 #01] Silence [15:45]

One of the best albums ever. I probably would have a lot more plays of this if it weren't almost two hours long.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@Dawn let me know if you want vinyl rips; they sound better than the CDs :monster: (which isn't just my opinion btw; I'm liable to be biased since they're my rips, but virtually everyone I've given them to who's commented on it has agreed)

That goes for everyone else who wants them as well, of course :monster:

Sigh - [Imaginary Sonicscape #09] Born Condemned Criminal [5:34]

Top Bottom