The Man, V
what bitrate/format do you want?

Sigh - [Hangman's Hymn: Musikalische Exequien #07] In Devil's Arms [4:33]

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sigh - [Scenes from Hell #08] Scenes from Hell [3:36]

This has to be one of the few bands where most of the female vocalist's vocals are deeper than most of the male vocalist's vocals. Of course, a lot of this is due to their deliberate use of differing harsh vocal styles.

Also I think the greatness of this album has finally started to sink in. After Gallows Gallery, it probably took me longer to appreciate than any other album in Sigh's catalogue.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
What type of tablet?

@Lunar Aurora, check out Zyklus and Andacht next; those are two of their best, though their discography is pretty consistent overall.

Sigh - [In Somniphobia #10] Fall to the Thrall

great album, one of the early highlights of 2012. Will order vinyl soon.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Sony Galaxy, or so my boytoy says. I'm such a techie noob.

Both those songs are good, but I like Andacht better of the two.

I will try Sigh next.

Edit: Oooh, Sigh is sexy too. I'm especially fond of Scarlet Dream.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Do you mean Samsung Galaxy? I can't find a Sony Galaxy :monster:

With Sigh, definitely start with Imaginary Sonicscape :monster:

Sigh - [Scorn Defeat #01] A Victory of Dakini [6:51]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ah. It's an Android tablet so it should be able to play mp4s, now if only my power would stop failing and causing my computer to reboot so I could rar up my vinyl rips and upload them :monster:

same song because my computer rebooted in the middle of it :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sigh - [Scorn Defeat #05] Ready for the Final War [9:16]

This album is a lot more avant-garde than I always remember it being. Sigh were definitely iconoclasts from the beginning. (Well, from their first full-length album, anyway).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Oranssi Pazuzu - [Kosmonument #02] Komeetta [6:34]

this is pretty great, glad I checked them

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Deathspell Omega - [Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice #07] Third Prayer [3:56]

vinyl rip sounds great

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Deathspell Omega - [Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum #02] The Shrine of Mad Laughter [10:39]

The vinyl editions of these albums sound so much better it's unreal. No shitty compression, or if there is it's minimal. I just ordered the Diabolus Absconditus/Mass Grave Aesthetics LP in part because the latter of those was the only song of theirs that hadn't been ripped on vinyl and uploaded to what, and in part because I didn't own either song anyway.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Lunar Aurora - Beagliachtda

Haha this destroys the new Drudkh album so much it's not even funny. Drudkh sound like a self-parody these days. Eternal Turn is obviously a self-redeeming effort which is not bad, but really nowhere great. I still don't know how Lunar Aurora manage to sound different on every record, very few Black Metal bands have that much creatiity imho.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
X-matic (Carl Clover vs. Relius Clover theme) - Daisuke Ishiwatari

Possibly one of the greatest themes in BlazBlue. And that's saying something.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
that Lunar Aurora album is definitely great (though I quite like the new Drudkh as well), need to find a retailer in the U.S. that stocks the vinyl

and will check out Pallbearer

Ayreon - [The Human Equation CD1 #02] Day Two: Isolation [8:43]

Top Bottom