Beastie Boys - [Paul's Boutique #15] B-Boy Bouillabaisse [12:33]

Definitely jamming Beasties all day.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Beastie Boys - [To The 5 Boroughs #13] Crawlspace [2:54]

Coldworld - Hymn To Eternal Frost

I should upload my vinyl rip of that; it has way better spectral range because both versions of the album were mastered from mp3s. Yes, mp3s. The process of mastering for vinyl and playing back introduces harmonics into the recording that mimic the missing frequencies removed by mp3 compression.

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
Gamma Knife came out digitally earlier this year and is getting a vinyl/CD release soon. It's good, though I haven't listened to it as much as I know I'm going to when my vinyl copy comes in.

And good call on your choice too; Dopethrone is a classic.

Fen - [Towards the Shores of the End #03] Towards the Shores of the End [8:19]

I'm having a little trouble finding another album, got careless with waffles and what.cd; I should be ashamed, but I'll keep searching.

Cream Abdul Babar | It's Hard to Sue When You're Laughing [The Catalyst to Ruins]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Beastie Boys - [To The 5 Boroughs #13] Crawlspace [2:54]

I should upload my vinyl rip of that; it has way better spectral range because both versions of the album were mastered from mp3s. Yes, mp3s. The process of mastering for vinyl and playing back introduces harmonics into the recording that mimic the missing frequencies removed by mp3 compression.

But it doesnt really fucking matter because their music is fucking sterile as shit. There's not much worse than flat ambient. Either in combination with BM or apart.

D.R.I. - Go Die

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't get how anyone could find ColdWorld to be sterile, but ok :monster:

Broken Bells - [Broken Bells #02] Vaporize [3:30]

Top Bottom