Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Immortal Technique - [The 3rd World #11] Reverse Pimpology (feat. Mojo) [4:30]

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Damiera – Obsessions

Sounds kinda reminiscent of the Fall of Troy, but without the prog/experimental side. bit boring

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ministry - [Relapse #07] Relapse [5:49]

That drum machine really needs to go. Other than that I don't have any complaints with any of their recent material. Lots of solid riffs with to-the-point songwriting. Pretty much all I could ask for from latter-day Ministry. Obviously it'll never sound the same as the Paul Barker stuff though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Meshuggah - [Koloss #01] I Am Colossus [4:43]

Well, it definitely has the Meshuggah sound :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Neil Diamond: Thank the Lord for the Night Time

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Inquisition- The Realm Of Shadow Shall Forever Reign

Fuck yeah Inquisition live this Friday. Band reigns supreme on and off stage

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Inverloch - [Dusk | Subside #01] Within Frozen Beauty

This rules. Worthy followup to Transcendence into the Peripheral imo. I just wish there were more of it.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ghost Neck
High on Fire

Not anywhere near as good as Sleep but i'll listen to it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Is Inquisition just the guitarist and drummer live? I'm sure they're awesome anyway but that's a pretty unusual setup.

Speaking of Sleep, really looking forward to that DLP of Dopesmoker; hope it gets here soon. That is the sort of album that was made for vinyl :monster:

The Ruins of Beverast - [Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite #03] God's Ensanguined Bestiaries [8:45]

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
give me rip of it plz. :monster:

What Sound Does a Mastodon Make?
The Fall of Troy

It's a shame Thomas' new band is really shit. :(

Vendel

Banned
Type O Negative - Stay out of my Dreams

At the time I thought I could love no other
Till I heard you say that I was your brother

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Is Inquisition just the guitarist and drummer live? I'm sure they're awesome anyway but that's a pretty unusual setup.

Speaking of Sleep, really looking forward to that DLP of Dopesmoker; hope it gets here soon. That is the sort of album that was made for vinyl :monster:

The Ruins of Beverast - [Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite #03] God's Ensanguined Bestiaries [8:45]

Yes, they are. The Incredible thing is they sound like a four piece band live. Very rich sound.

Asphyx - Reign of The Brute

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's awesome. Hopefully they'll come to Florida at some point in the future when I can see them.

Dissection - [Storm of the Light's Bane #07] Soulreaper [6:55]

Classic.

Top Bottom