Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Will do. :monster:

give me rip of it plz. :monster:
I will when it arrives.

It's a shame Thomas' new band is really shit. :(
I haven't even listened to it yet. It seems like the less he cares about prog, the more his music sucks :( The Fall of Troy's best stuff also tended to be their proggiest.

Thergothon - [Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth #01] Elemental [7:52]

It's a shame this band didn't release more material.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Pink Floyd - [The Dark Side of the Moon CD1 #03] On the Run [3:32]

They did an amazing job with the 2011 remaster, but I've gone back to the "black label" U.S. second pressing (which is the same mix as the Japanese Sony pressing, generally regarded as the best-sounding version of the album on CD before the remaster came out) and I have to say this version sounds amazing as well. This may even sound better than the Mobile Fidelity Ultradisc II I had previously assumed would be the definitive pre-remaster CD version of the album. I'm not sure which I prefer, to be honest.

http://www.last.fm/music/This+Empty+Flow is the follow-up, not sure if that's anything like that though.

Judging from the tags, probably not, but I should probably check it out anyway.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Sepultura - Spit

The only time I was ever in fear for my life at a concert was during this song. The entire club erupted into a pit when the band walked out and the bass started. Every single motherfucker in the room. I was literally moshing to survive.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ne Obliviscaris - [Portal of I #07] Of Petrichor Weaves Black Noise [10:42]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Inquisition - [Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm #03] Desolate Funeral Chant [7:04]

I should probably pick up the vinyl of this

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Inquisition - [Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm #03] Desolate Funeral Chant [7:04]

I should probably pick up the vinyl of this

In all colours, if possible. Yeah that's where record collecting goes too far for me, to have to own EVERY damn pressing and coloured vinyl of the same damn album....

Inquisition - Command Of The Dark Crown

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I usually spring for coloured vinyl if it's available, unless the black version is more limited or a thicker pressing or somehow better. But yeah I can't be bothered picking up more than one copy of an album usually.

Immolation - [Close to a World Below #02] Father, You're Not a Father [5:03]

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Iced Earth - Dystopia.

Off the new album. This is a great song live, I got to see Iced Earth in late feburary they came down to Austin Texas, it was a 6 hour drive for me but well worth it considering how rarely they come down to Texas. It was a small venue (Emos East) and luckily i was able to purchase Vip tickets about a month early before they sold out, which assured me a meet and greet with the band and a free shirt lol. It was my first time meeting Jon, he was pretty bad ass. Also got to meet Stu Block (new front man, from Into Eternity). Anyway songs great live, jon sounds exactly like he does on the album live and Stu brings in a really awesome range, Hes like a mix of the ripper and Barlow that is just perfect for the sound there going for.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Incantation - [Upon the Throne of Apocalypse #01] Abolishment of Immaculate Serenity [8:14]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Hell - the Quest

Need to see them live. Maybe I'll be attending De Zwarte Cross.... Hell and Satan at the same bill.... pure fucking metal brilliance

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

Frisian folk rock (or w/e) from a band called Hûnekop (Dog's Head) about how they're not really angry and how they're getting fucked over but they're fine with a crate of cheep bear and I dunno WTF it's about either, but it's lulzy and very rural, :monster:.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Incantation - [Diabolical Conquest #01] Impending Diabolical Conquest [5:13]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Chasm - [Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm #01] Entering a Superior Dimension [8:23]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ash Borer - [Ash Borer #03] My Curse Was Raised in the Darkness Against a Doomsday Silence [19:36]

Top Bottom