What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Defeated Sanity - [Psalms of the Moribund #09] Artifacts of Desolation [3:43]

this is one of those bands where the more you listen to them, the more you get out of them. It's almost intimidating listening at first because there's so much going on but the more you listen the more it makes sense.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
How is that? I still haven't listened to it yet.

My Bloody Valentine - [Loom #12] You Made Me Realise [17:31]

Interesting piece about seeing this live here. I hope they come to Florida at some point :sadpanda:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
How is that? I still haven't listened to it yet.

My Bloody Valentine - [Loom #12] You Made Me Realise [17:31]

Interesting piece about seeing this live here. I hope they come to Florida at some point :sadpanda:
Based on the first listen, it sounds like Cult of Luna. therefore, good :monster:

Enforcer - Katana

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds good, will give it a go soon. I was thinking about ordering the vinyl but compiling that list of records I'd bought last month made me come to the realisation that I've probably been spending way too much money on music lately :sadpanda:

My Bloody Valentine - [M B V #02] Only Tomorrow [6:22]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
You'll never spent too much on music. On cigarettes or beer or drugs or whatever maybe, but never on music.

Sacramentum - Far Away From The Sun

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, that's probably true :monster:

I want to buy FAftS on vinyl but they don't have it available to order in my country yet (it's "temporarily out of stock") :sadpanda: Please keep reminding me of that album so I don't forget until after it's sold out :sadpanda:

Botanist - [I: The Suicide Tree/II: A Rose from the Dead #08] Dionaea Muscipula [2:46]

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Lady Luck - The Proclaimers

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Mumford and Sons - Babel.

Totally unashamedly, this is a worthy album and I can't be listening to hard rocking shit ALL the time.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That is a really good album.

Cult of Linnaeus - [III: Doom in Bloom/Allies #09] The War of All Against All [8:28]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Moonsorrow - [Kivenkantaja #06] Jumalten kaupunki [9:34]

I found a 24-bit "unmastered" version of this with no clipping and it is just about the best thing evar.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Living Well is the Best Revenge - REM

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Pagan Altar - Samhein

Still one of the best heavy fucking metal bands ever. I proudly wear their backpatch on my jacket.

Top Bottom