What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Scald - Will Of The Gods Is Great Power

Goosebumps. One of the best epic doom records ever. Shits on 'viking metal' such as Enslaved and Thyrfing. This atmosphere is just that much deeper and richer.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Corrupted & Asunder - [(2008) Live Collaboration on KFJC - 11.07.08 #01] Corrupted Asunder KFJC Nov 7 2008 [95:48]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

An absolute travesty this was never released as a single.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dead Congregation - [Promulgation of the Fall #05] Immaculate Poison [5:08]

Immolation/Incantation worship done right.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Shining - [Grindstone #09] Psalm [7:20]

If anyone else is aware of other albums like this one (or, for that matter, any of the stuff this band has done starting with Kingdom of Kitsch), please let me know. Particularly this song, which I think may be becoming my favourite piece of music recorded by either band named Shining.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

I saw these last Tuesday at the Katy Perry concert since they were the support act. They're actually brilliant live and have got so much energy.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [F♯A♯∞ #01] The Dead Flag Blues [16:28]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - ['Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! #01] Mladic [20:00]

dear godspeed, please come to florida so i can hear this live. thanks, aaron

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
L'Acephale - [Huldrekall / L'Acephale #02] November Song [25:27]

it is utterly criminal that neither of these bands has more listeners. this may be the single best song i've heard from any Pacific Northwest-based group, and the split has to rank in my top five releases from the region.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
^Totally dancing to this now :awesome:
jd-99-red-balloons-o.gif

Top Bottom