What are you listening to?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve It's Possessor Against Attacks in the Water [Instrumental]

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonger ;3

Bal-Sagoth - The Dark Liege Of Chaos Is Unleashed At The Ensorcelled Shrine Of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire Part II)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. er. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I have no clue what this song is, the encoding's fucked. So I'll just copypasta what I'm seeing here, :monster:

Êîáü - The Eldest Ural (Äàâíèé Ðèïåè)
Most of those are supposed to be Cyrillic characters I think, but whoever tagged it did so with Cyrillic encoding so people on computers with Latin encoding will see it as a bunch of random shit. Best way to fix it is to save to a text file, open the text file in firefox, and switch to cyrillic encoding.

also,

Pink Floyd - Dogs

But Nile have an instrumental that's even longer in title than the one Alex posted, I should goan switch to that when this album's over fgj.

edit: wait the one Yop posted is longer than that probably. Fuck.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Nile - Dusk Falls Upon the Temple of the Serpent on the Mount of Sunrise

Is it this one? I cba going through all their track titles. Those two are the only long ones I remember off by heart :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, it's Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Crescent Shaped Horns :monster: And I can only remember the first five words, I had to cuntpaste the rest :monster:

Blut aus Nord - End

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oic :monster: How could I forget that one?

EDIT: Turns out I can forget it because in my iTunes its listed as: Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ah that'll do it, several rips floating around the internets have it mistagged :monster:

Blut aus Nord - The Choir of the Dead

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Mew - Savours of a Jazz Ballet

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How I loathe mistagged MP3's. How hard can it be to spend five fucking minutes properly filling in a few fields before uploading that .torrent? I have a bunch of untagged songs in my library, and I have no clue what they are and etc.

Eluvium - Zerthis Was a Shivering Human Image

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It pisses me off to no end when .torrents are untagged or mistagged. I have to store two copies of each file because some lazy cunt can't spend two minutes filling in a field? Piss off. I almost feel like saying "Fuck it" and starting a new .torrent of the properly tagged versions. I've come to prefer image+.cue downloads because at least that way if it's mistagged you only have to duplicate the .cue sheet rather than the music.

anyway,

Nile - Dusk Falls upon the Temple of the Serpent on the Mount of Sunrise

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Trash Talk - Flood

Thread needs moar brutal hardkawr

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Deathspell Omega - Malign Paradigm

pretty much an instrumental cover of Malign's song "Ashes and Bloodstench" incidentally, but it's still awesome

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
So Long, Lonesome
Explosions in the Sky

I am tripping to this atm.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
xANCHORx - It Kills to Know