What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nine Inch Nails - [Fixed #02] Wish (Remixed by J.G. Thirlwell) [9:10]

Man, I forgot how amazing Fixed is. Some of these remixes are arguably better than the originals.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Le Orme - Una Dolcezza Nuova

My Italo Prog collection obviously needs to expand. Can't miss out on all the many gems.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Because of You, Kelly Clarkson

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@SoulReaper: I need more Italian prog too; feel free to recommend more bands :monster:

Nine Inch Nails - [Year Zero #02] The Beginning of the End [2:47]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
@SoulReaper: I need more Italian prog too; feel free to recommend more bands :monster:

Nine Inch Nails - [Year Zero #02] The Beginning of the End [2:47]

PFM, Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, Osanna, Le Orme, Goblin, Museo Rosenbach, Il Balletto Di Bronzo, Maxophone, Bigletto Per L'Inferno etc....

There's something special with their take on symphonic progrock and their language. Mood music for me though.

Mitochondrion - Eternal contempt Of Man

I'd say Archaeaeon is the better Mito record.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Botanist - [I: The Suicide Tree/II: A Rose From the Dead CD2 #11] Chiranthodendron [1:05]

This should not be even remotely as good as it is. Will probably have to order the CDs, assuming there won't be a vinyl edition.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Giles Corey - [Giles Corey CD1 #05] I’m Going to Do It [6:16]

I really hope I'm able to pick up a copy of the Deathconsciousness vinyl when it becomes able to order again. I must be pressing F5 on the Enemies List site at least once every day.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
In Time - Robbi Robb

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Negură Bunget - [Om #02] Ţesarul de lumini [12:36]

one of the best songs ever

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Sorhin - Nar Doden Stracker Ut Sina Vingar

21st Black Metal bands often lack riffs. (and lack of everything what made the genre great in the first place) So I'm getting slightly more old fashioned in my taste of BM (without becoming totally closed minded) these days. Goddamn this band could write vicious, catchy yet evil riffs.

Top Bottom