• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

This is the tune that made me demand my parents go out and buy me a frisbee so I could play frisbee dog. There were no frisbees.

Nowadays it makes me want to oil up and be 5ft 8 playing volleyball on a zero gravity space station in an impossibly skimpy neon pink bikini ?

thelastmagus

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cecil
okay. slightly weird choice of songs i suppose, but...

i've had "All Along" from Wandavision stuck in my head on a loop for over 2 weeks now.

and currently i am jamming out to the OP of the anime Dorohedoro - "Welcome to Chaos" by the band Know Name.

and also, Easy Breezy is a perennial ear worm from the group Chelmico

thelastmagus

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cecil
Just rediscovered this gem from way back when Eminem was really blowing up (Warning strong language etc):

Oh my god. I remember the kerfuffle about the other song D12 put out... 'Purple Pills' (which had a safe for radio version called 'Purple Hills'). Caused such a fuss when our local radio station accidentally played the uncensored version.

I'm just starting to get into the rock band London After Midnight. Currently listening to their 2005 album, Selected Scenes From The End of The World.

Top Bottom