• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What games are you currently playing?

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer
So I ended up renting Killzone 2.

Now why in the blazing fucks would the response timing of the controller to character be so drastically different in Campaign compared to Online? Well, it is. The Campaign plays just as terribly as I expected as I saw in the demo, and the multiplayer plays magnificently.

If whomever made this game is all about adding 'weight' to the character, then why did they remove said weight in muliplayer mode? Wanna know why? Because the weight argument is bullshit, and would destroy any chances of any FPS gamer taking this game seriously. It'd be a chore to actually aim at people with any confidence, which is why I'm sure they made the decision on taking out that horrible gimmick online.

Soooo all in all, Killzone 2's multiplayer is pretty damn good, with no control issues. Just skip the campaign.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They're researching whether to work on the controls in the first patch, I read today.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I mentioned that about a page back.

Either way, adjusting them seems to work for most.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Rem link=topic=207.msg29791#msg29791 date=1236956274]
Playing RE 5
[/quote]

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=207.msg30143#msg30143 date=1237012067]
[quote author=Rem link=topic=207.msg29791#msg29791 date=1236956274]
Playing RE 5
[/quote]
[/quote]

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
would be playing RE5 but cant be arsed to go down to my friends to play it D: so now im playing KH2

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
MGS3 snake Eater. comparing controls with MGS4 when I played it at a mate's.

firehahahahahaha

fire master
I managed to pick up a copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil so I'll be playin that when I get my ps3 back. Till then it's been Zelda on the Wii and Shin Budokai: Another Road on my PSP

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=207.msg32389#msg32389 date=1237565517]
Persona 4. Just started, hopefully it'll be a good one =3
[/quote]Ditto. I've already found a few helpful changes from Persona 3, such as being able to check what skills do while viewing your personae. But seriously, if Teddie makes one more damn pun...

But, I love the soundtrack (sampler??) included. :)

Nega Adri

Lv. 25 Adventurer
FINALLY got around to playing Okami for the PS2. Great game aside from the annoying sound you hear in place of voices when everyone speaks. Also, long and annoying intro is long and annoying.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I've been playing random Zelda/Mario hacks, most of which are awesome :monster:

Top Bottom