what is ur soul movie

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my soul movie is the muppets. i say this because the message and songs in the movie pretty much represent the feelings in my soul. also the fact that they reference the old films so it's a mix of contemporary and modern.

describe ur soul movies here

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
There's a bit of me in a lot of the characters in Stranger than Fiction: the artist who doesn't have the fortitude to finish things properly, the dude who's used to monotony and boring shit and kinda knows what he's missing out on but doesn't know how to find it

I'm also a strong believer in the "your life isn't as important as the societal impact you leave behind" sort of thing, too
Thanks for showing me the truth Dustin Hoffman :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
the sound of music

tumblr_lyg0rntQzq1r14czyo2_400.gif

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I have a list but Mulan has been a good part of my childhood and growing up years. I can relate to her on being a dutiful daughter and choosing between what society think you should be and what you really are.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Well, as a kid there were three films I watched continuously for years. Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula, Batman, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. In fact, I still have the original VHS for Mask of the Phantasm with the little comic that came inside of it.

As I've gotten older, I'd say Nolan's Batman series, The Fountain, Amélie, Dead Poet Society, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The Fountain, Brick and Con Air.

Though if you wanna talk about what has been most important to the formation of me as a human being; I am almost entirely a product of the TV series' Blackadder and Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The Big Lebowski.

The Dude is how I aspire to be, no fucks given :monster:

Right now I'm more like a typical neurotic Woody Allen movie. :/

anothercid

Human, being
That movie where the two guys love each other but they can't admit they love each other so they go to insanely desperate levels to chase girls but it all blows up in their face and they get fucked up drunk and in the end they just admit that they love each other.

Yup, I love Superbad. Also this one:

The Big Lebowski.

Indeed.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The Big Lebowski.

this
also possibly mean girls because
just because

and i still couldn't believe kylie minogue or w/e was the green fairy IT WAS EPIC I LOVED THAT MOVEIVCSDGVFTTGEBJHRFBJHENnicolekidmanwasmyfirstladycrush

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
The Road.

Because life is long, hard but ultimately pointless, and then you die.

-_-

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
That movie where the two guys love each other but they can't admit they love each other so they go to insanely desperate levels to chase girls but it all blows up in their face and they get fucked up drunk and in the end they just admit that they love each other.

I remember "figuring it out" while watching it and being incredibly smug. Then the ending came and I was just like, ok now I don't get it.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
My soul movie is Commando.

I want to live this movie.

Also, that is the most badass song ever from an 80's movie.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
also Cool as Ice.

When a girl has a heart of stone, there’s only one way to melt it.

Just add Ice.

tumblr_m3fnnmVN2P1qhx1fko1_400.gif

Top Bottom