What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulletstorm Epic Edition preordered.

Also POKEMON GIVEAWAY IN MY STORE AHKJAHJKFHKJDHKJDF!!!1!

Ooh ya and this:

Wait, I lie... this makes my day:

Actually... PGSM makes my life. :awesome:

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
The Fuuuuu part confuses me but yes, PGSM is awesome and the best show I've ever seen for realz.

Need to decide on my epic PGSM name change.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Because one of the videos you posted doesn't have subtitles and I really wished I knew what the shittenou are saying/doing in the audience. :[

Sailor Hot Topic (Mio)?

lol her costume was hilarious but I hate Mio SO MUCH.

Time for gif love.

sailorgangsta.gif

sailormoonsmile.gif

fallfail.gif

TuxedoMaskTransform.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
you have NO IDEA how much i loved the special with him deciding to become tuxedo mask. I LOVED HIS TRANSFORMATION SO MUCH

What makes my day?

#1: Finding out that I just became an uncle again! YAY! And my other brother will have a kid sometime around April, so more happiness to be derived from that I am sure!

#2: Making another discovery in FFVII by using cheats :P

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
bacon cheeseburger

nomnomnomnom

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
getting a new printer at work :monster:

It's half the size too, so now I don't have to reach on my tip-toes to get my papers :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YOU COULD HAVE COME WITH MAN

I just got home from seeing it, incidentally. I give it a very solid 9, at least. The girl I went with was literally clutching my arm because she was freaking out XD So many awesome HOLY SHIT moments. You should go see it, like, immediately. :3

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
No! You need to watch PGSM! IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING AND I NEED YOU TO SHIP MARS/VENUS WITH ME!!1!!

WHICH TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR THE LACK OF OUTER SENSHI LESYAY GOODNESS.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Wanting to buy some form of chocolate from the vending machine. Going through my desk to find money, and instead finding a tootsie roll. :excited: yay for strange luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom