What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I finished my essay OH MY GOD YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A book I kind of wanted came in damaged so I got to strip the cover and take it home for free.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Jets winning

EDIT: Also, this -

Official: The ruling stands. His [braylon edwards] third foot was down. (paraphrased)
Me: Haha. Third foot?
Brother: Well, he is black.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I got home from a long tiring session at the gym this afternoon, to find that my Dad has bought me and him a Kinect for our Xbox. I was nackered, sleepy and hungry.

I've been playing it straight for an hour and it is by far a lot more entertaining than I gave it credit for.

I got home from a long tiring session at the gym this afternoon, to find that my Dad has bought me and him a Kinect for our Xbox. I was nackered, sleepy and hungry.

I've been playing it straight for an hour and it is by far a lot more entertaining than I gave it credit for.

Had a similar experience with a friend's kinect. Didn't get to see much, but it delivers in a way the Wii never did.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Femjoe said:
Had a similar experience with a friend's kinect. Didn't get to see much, but it delivers in a way the Wii never did.

So true. Was expecting to be let down like the Wii. It kinda set a bad rep for motion controls. Don't get me wrong, I will always prefer controller-based games. But this is hella fun, and just didn't expect it.

It's kind of what Wii promised where you were suppose to be able to feel like you are in the game and doing the action, but then everyone figured out you can bowl sitting down on your couch.

NOT WITH KINECT. Or at least no one has figured it out yet. :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Indeed :P
Plus I feel fitter from it.

and when it takes pictures it makes me look skinnier than i actually am.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so today at lunch (WHILE WEARING MY INFAMOUS N7 HOODIE) one of my coworkers told me 'Have a good lunch, Commander Shepard.'

THE JOY AT SOMEONE CALLING ME THIS IRL IS IMMENSE

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.jpg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

tumblr_lesnatqnKO1qd15lu.gif

I kind of regret responding to it so it could sit in my message box forever ;_______;

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The fact that the Spanish terrorist group ETA seems to be about to disappear. Seriously, half of you people here won't know about them, but it's a big day for Spain, today, as they made a permanent cease fire announcement.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Double post for awesome.

I ONLY WISH I COULD DANCE LIKE THAT

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
sat down to sit my exam today, and before we started, the invigilator went through the usual spiel; no phones, no dictionaries etc
then he said

‎'if you are wearing a hat, please remove it, unless it is a religious hat...'

o god i lol'd so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom