What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the last two volumes of KKJ in the mail. It took forever and a day for 6 and 7 to come in, but now I have them.

Also, going tubing with a friend and her youth group on Sunday.

Forgetting about vacation pay when budgeting. Extra money so more credit card paid off wooooo.

Adding: My boyfriend got me a random one-shot manga to read. It has surprise lesbians. I love him. <3

Also, he said my new avatar looks like a pokeball. I thought it was cause I'm Canadian. :P I like his idea better. Any word on this MBrooke?

Last edited:
Huh. I come home to find that the stuff I ordered..like...three months ago finally came in. Wow. That took a while. Why did they make such a big deal over ordering this stuff for graduation so damn early? >.<

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
NOW THAT I AM HOME AND CAN SEE IT AGAIN

I SEE A BLACK LINE BROOKE SO I AM THINKING YAIS IT R POKEBALL

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YEAH I'M DOUBLE POSTIN' SO WHAT

But srsly. Aki makes my day tonight <3 I was at work and we were SUPER INSANELY busy; but I work in a call center, so I'm almost ALWAYS bored, and the times we're busy are horrible and make me want to fling myself off of the building and yeah.

Anyway.

Aki was talking to me on my phoneMSN for liek and hour and it went by so fast and I kept laughing and it was great and ilu Aki <3

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO BEX BECAUSE SHE DID THE SAME TODAY AND ALSO YESTERDAY BUT I JUST THOUGHT OF IT NOW SO I'M LATE WITH HERS BUT STILL <3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Also, he said my new avatar looks like a pokeball. I thought it was cause I'm Canadian. :P I like his idea better. Any word on this MBrooke?
It was intended to be a pokéball dear. But the Canadian thing can be a bonus :joy:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Eleven days before leaving for boot camp. Nervous as shit for the past few days as I slowly realize just how big a deal this is.

Went to the store and ran some errands with my grandma; enjoyed spending time with the grandma who raised me before I leave in little over a week. While out, I picked up a bottle of soda from a brand I enjoy, and I rarely drink soda.

Just a few minutes ago, happened to look at the otherside of the bottlecap. What it says?

"You will be confronted with limitless opportunities."

I think I'm keeping this bottlecap.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I may not have your national pride Mog, but I support what you are doing. I've got a lot of respect for you man and know that you'll do well.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It's funny because it's like...it's less about national pride and more about personal pride. A personal journey, like...I have immense respect for our armed forces (and our Navy is immensely, overwhelmingly powerful, and that's just on paper fact; bigger than the entire world's combined!), but like, if anything I'm fueled by the personal journey I'm going to undertake more than any particular nationalism.

Don't get me wrong! I do have national pride for country and all that, no doubt! But like, this is more of a inner self thing. I know full and well all the flaws that are in our system, government, and military, but hey, a few good men, right?

I appreciate your words though, seriously.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's funny because it's like...it's less about national pride and more about personal pride. A personal journey, like...I have immense respect for our armed forces (and our Navy is immensely, overwhelmingly powerful, and that's just on paper fact; bigger than the entire world's combined!), but like, if anything I'm fueled by the personal journey I'm going to undertake more than any particular nationalism.

Don't get me wrong! I do have national pride for country and all that, no doubt! But like, this is more of a inner self thing. I know full and well all the flaws that are in our system, government, and military, but hey, a few good men, right?

I appreciate your words though, seriously.

I just have immense respect for the armed forces. It doesn't matter whose, I won't pretend that I enjoy world politics. Be it ourselves, our allies or our enemies. I respect them because they're all fighting for something. Nobody fights for the sake of fighting and it shows you have that strength to go about doing it, be it for yourself, your country, or even your family.

Do yourself proud out there.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Playing Assassin's Creed with Force. Sometimes we're good, sometimes we're bad. But it was fun :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
After getting extremely pissed off in WHSmiths that the only Warhammer author they had was Graham McNeill (who's too heavy-handed, IMO), I find the Dan Abnett shelf.
Big long-ass jobhunt in town today. Got 20 different places to take my CV, with atleast 5 of them saying they have openings right now. I'm a tad bit hopeful :monster:
You can do it, Joe. Believe in me who believes in you!!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Nozomu: The meaning of love is found through death!
Matoi: Oh...
Nozomu: If you truly love each other, then die together. Red lead, sleeping pills, and a will, along with other items. This is my travel kit, which I always carry on me. I'll leave it here.
Matoi: (The ultimate form of love... You love one another so much that you wish to die together?)
Nozomu: Tsunetsuki-san. If you'd like, I'll die with you whenever you want. Then bon voyage.
Matoi: (That was a confession of love)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Joe and I had a hilarious Guitar Hero session.
MY HAND! MY HAND! IT'Z THE CLLLAAAAW.
Also Aerosmith are lol: I WASS CRYYYING WHEN I MET YOOUUU

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I concur with the above statement :3.

Bex ~ "I CAN'T MOVE MY HAND ARGHJSJNFLKOLKSNKNJBKDJNAR"

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
THANE CAUGHT KEPRALS FROM STARRING IN SIGNS AND WATERWORLD

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
THIS

I just found this from a friend. (It doesn't really destroy anything:loopy:)
It's a game...
Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);
Paste that in the address bar and press Enter.

Small ship should appear (Like in Asteroids)

Controls are:
Arrow keys: movement
Space: fire [Hold for continue firing]
ESC: quit the game then reload the "destroyed" site.

Now move it around and fire at everything and destroy it.
It won't actually destroy the forum. To quit it press ESC and reload the "destroyed" site.

Also, I better stop. I'm trying to finish my college assignment today. Might as well get it over and done with; considering the weather today is nothing but ol' rain.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
THIS

I just found this from a friend. (It doesn't really destroy anything:loopy:)
It's a game...
Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);
Paste that in the address bar and press Enter.

Small ship should appear (Like in Asteroids)

Controls are:
Arrow keys: movement
Space: fire [Hold for continue firing]
ESC: quit the game then reload the "destroyed" site.

Now move it around and fire at everything and destroy it.
It won't actually destroy the forum. To quit it press ESC and reload the "destroyed" site.

Omg best javascript ever. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom