AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I've spent SO much of today asleep ;.;

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Requesting pic pls.

Having only actually gone in to work one day so far this week, as I had one day off and got sent home early one day after being there an hour and a half makes the shit out of my week. Just today and tomoz left in the work week :D

Nice to get surprises once in a while isn't.

Hermoine said:
I have a Ravenclaw scarf, which is major awesome.
I am too embarrassed to wear it out of the house though. >:
Why feel embarrassed about it. I ordered a replica of Voldemorts wand.

I just found out I'm going to be a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joy:

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave

Congratulations! :monster:

Capturing a ridiculously high-HP creature with ridiculously low spawn and capture rates, and splitting it to get a ridiculously rare synthesis component. After three days of trying. In a game that suffers framerate drops every time I exhale.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
What makes my day: ramen. The shit is good.

That, miniskirts and high heels.

Most Gryffindors (I'M LOOKING AT YOU LAVENDER BROWN AND ROMILDA VANE) have sex with anything that moves. Herpes plz.

Ravs are best.

Your last line confuses me. I would swear your first just said that Gryffindors are best.

Major congrats, dude. I found out the same myself a few weeks ago. It's pretty sweet, huh? Enjoy it, and best of luck.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Major congrats, dude. I found out the same myself a few weeks ago. It's pretty sweet, huh? Enjoy it, and best of luck.

Alright. This is my first! Heh I remember when she came home from the doctor. Ummm Jay. And she pulls out a sonogram. Your gonna be a daddy! I never felt so good!

Being able to spend your whole day doing nothing but reading. This makes me happy. Also, substitute teachers are awesome.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
bein able to be on my laptop all day without any stupid interruptions about goddamn chores, sleeping all day and NOT gettin yelled at about it, and/or being surprised with takeout or a soda :joy:.

~ SoS

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Got a huge bonus today! Whoo I love clients that pay immediately.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
mightycheese.jpg
<3

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Obtaining a pencil which allows me to annotate African American criticism which in turn allows me to complete an essay which upon completion will allow me to go and buy Assassin's Creed 2.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Put up a Christmas tree today. Finally finished insulating the house for winter :monster:

Put up a Christmas tree today. Finally finished insulating the house for winter :monster:

I just did that last night. We actaully got a real tree this year. We never seem to get them anymore.

It snowed all day on Saturday, and this makes me happy. Getting pelted with snowballs (wait, those were iceballs) - not so much.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Buying potato smilies and skipping a language lecture in order to enjoy gluhwein at the xmas market.
pure brilliance.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Spending a good hour in the pub before attending any of my uni lectures has made my day so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom