fresh to death
AKA
Bex
lololol.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
the first joint of the day when I have the whole day free makes me happy. time to prepare for blast off.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Being a legend on CoD.
And continually stabbing my gf in the back.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Headshot.

Backstab.

You two take your kink and innuendo elsewhere! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN

My gf walking right past my incapped body in L4D2, leaving someone else to revive me...and then her getting incapped. xD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Headshot.

Backstab.

You two take your kink and innuendo elsewhere! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN

My gf walking right past my incapped body in L4D2, leaving someone else to revive me...and then her getting incapped. xD

0KAY THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE I WASN'T LOOKING AT THE SCREEN WHEN YOU GOT SMOKERED112312. THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR TRYING TO USE FACEBOOK AND PLAY AT THE SAME TIME.

I find it funny that all three of us were doing that. xD Thanks for saving me btw. :awesome:

Playing L4D2 with Brookie and Meggy made my night. =w=

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I WAS LYING ON THE GROUND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU WOMAN

Ah, good times :monster:

PS: You owe me for saving you. ;D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
NO IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU IN THE OPENING TO THE TUNNEL OF LOVE MAINTENANCE ROOM, AND THEN YOU WENT DOWN RIGHT BEFORE THE STAIRS ON THE LEFT NOT TWENTY FEET FROM THERE

I think we both know...here's a hint. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
XQuery pisses me off to no end, but it's all good when it turns out I was right in the first place, it was just that damn complex / extensive caching mechanism that was fucking with me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
What would, hypothetically, make my day would be free seats in public transit. But that's wishful thinking.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Finishing all my assignments for the week.

Also Mass Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom