What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunoichi

dead
Drinking freshly ground coffee in the morning, going for a walk in the park, listening to music and being able to relax after work.

Archer

Unknown Hero
Occasional "Shiiiiii----" by my brother, whenever he realizes that somone lurked up his D:/ Drive :awesome:

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Awh man you get a day more than I do ;_;

When things start to go right, even when the beginning of that process is quite messy :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My mother made strawberry ice cream with all the strawberries we grew.
OMNOMNOM nicest ice cream ever.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finally being back home from four-day weekend. Except it's only the end of the third day :monster:

Much lulz were had.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Getting a good night's sleep and being told that I'm pretteh. *bats eyelashes*

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
After a weekend of being around people 24/7, finally having a day all to myself.

Also, getting to sleep late, and doing laundry :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The fact that I wasn't the first one to acknowledge Channy's swimfan-iness there xD

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
When my boss, who doesn't know me more than to say hello to in the morning, and give me my assignment for the day, tries to goad me into working extra hours when I've just come off a double shift. His attempts are funny.

also, finishing an eight hour shift in 4 and a half hours (including an hour and a half sat around getting high and using library internets :awesome: ) and still getting paid for the full eight hours...on a daily basis :awesome:

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
Scored 164 on the my latest math's exam. Just to make it up for the previous one on which I barely scratched 100 out of 200.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Bacardi Limon. Can normally only get it abroad and my friend had a bottle sent over from Spain for me.

Am sitting drinking it in her garden right now. YUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom