What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
The majority of my posts in this thread are related to food, :monster:

@thread: the melatonin I've been taking really has been helping me sleep. Waking up well rested always puts me in a good mood.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Another thing that makes my day (and the lifter nerd in me) is the amount of progress I've been gaining on my lifts, recently. For a while I was stuck for a long time, and going to the gym was an exercise in seeing the same numbers over and over again.

Nowadays it's great knowing that I can squat and bench more than most people weigh. Personal goals on the way to being fulfilled.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
weekstart4.png

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Cheering up one of my friends who was distressed yesterday. :joy: Especially as she's usually the one cheering me up. She felt so much back to normal, she resumed teasing me over the FFXII monster that shares my name.

Also, faintly amused that what was pissing me off and making my day yesterday have switched today. XD

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
crack. We talked, I vented, she listened, and we went through a lot of Drrr pictures.

Thank you, Holmes. :awesome: :glomp: <3

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Being a pro and powering through The Changeling, The Jew of Malta and The Spanish Tragedy all in one day.

BABOOM

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
yelling and cursing at my father for 15 minutes was strangely cathartic

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My brother's leaving tomorrow at 8:15 am. I'd be overjoyed if I wasn't so emotionally exhausted.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
MSN said:
Dacon says:
Alex
I have a problem
Nikola Tesla says:
whats up?
Dacon says:
I can't unsee the sad face on the computer in the hatch
Nikola Tesla says:
> :
Dacon says:
THERE IT IS AGAIN
Nikola Tesla says:
oh god
Dacon says:
MOCKING ME
Nikola Tesla says:
OH GOD
Dacon says:
CAN'T UNSEE
Nikola Tesla says:
WHAT HAVE YOUY DONE
Dacon says:
I CAN'T HELP IT
IT WON'T GO AWAY MAN
Nikola Tesla says:
il never look at season 2 the same way again
Dacon says:
I know man. My world has crumbled.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Enjoying a show that I had doubts about.
What's the show?

Waking up this morning to a text from a friend in a different time zone: she's got a job! :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom