• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aww, so cute. You should show us a clip if you have one!

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
This

2nqEs.jpg

Can I get Aerith's phone number? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
How in shitting fuck did Don Corneo ever choose Cloud? Hes not even showing any bewb!

I feel like they should have swapped Tifa an Aeris around there, its hard to tell 100% but Aeris looks more boobular than Tifa does.

How in shitting fuck did Don Corneo ever choose Cloud? Hes not even showing any bewb!

Obviously this version of Cloud is not wearing the best key items! That must be the Glass Tiara and the normal Wig. Ugh! What a terrible playthrough that must have been.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
aww, so cute. You should show us a clip if you have one!

[scruffy]Second.[/scruffy]

Obviously this version of Cloud is not wearing the best key items! That must be the Glass Tiara and the normal Wig. Ugh! What a terrible playthrough that must have been.

He must have shied away from the Honey Bee inn, too, as to avoid Mukki, meaning no undies and no makeup.

Passed my one class that I was unsure about only because you need to pass the exam to pass the class no matter how well you do the rest of the year.

yaaay

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It is both pleasing and vexing to see that all the things I worried about, lost sleep over, reflected upon, and feared were not baseless or without reason. It is, of course, quite unfortunate to be so aware of the bad things in life, but...there is something that is also so undeniably satisfying about being unerringly accurate in one's assessments of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom