Where do the years go?

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Source, for the curious?
Using two different apps for my two devices
Desktop application - ArmCord
Android application - Aliucord Website

Went with these apps over the web version, since they remain authenticated, and I no longer have to constantly sign in and deal with their MFA link that won't resolve on a VPN IP. I haven't had any issues with their functionality in the few days I've been using them.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck man I can't believe how grown up your kids are! My boy is nearly 16 now, rip Mage. :monster:
Send my love to Clicky, I too am a clicky person these days (I have HSD as well as being hella old). :closedmonster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I live with and watch them every day and it still surprises me how much and how fast they've grown up. But you've got a teenaged mageling, you know at least as well as I what that's like. Im about half convinced Ashley for one is gonna outgrow me, she's been known to tell people that one day she'll get her hands on some magic beans and go home to her people :awesome: Which is especially funny to me because I did not feed her that joke or put her up to it, that was all her.

Will most definitely convey your love to Clicky, she and I were actually reminiscing about you just a day or two ago.

Fuckin' hell, which HSD we talking? I'm guessing Hyper Mobility Spectrum Disorder, but I hate guessing and medical peeps love reusing the same three letter abbreviations for different stuff. Whichever it is, I hope you're taking better care of yourself than I do :monster: I really need to get in some kinda shape and quit smoking but... shit be hard.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I live with and watch them every day and it still surprises me how much and how fast they've grown up. But you've got a teenaged mageling, you know at least as well as I what that's like. Im about half convinced Ashley for one is gonna outgrow me, she's been known to tell people that one day she'll get her hands on some magic beans and go home to her people :awesome: Which is especially funny to me because I did not feed her that joke or put her up to it, that was all her.

Will most definitely convey your love to Clicky, she and I were actually reminiscing about you just a day or two ago.

Fuckin' hell, which HSD we talking? I'm guessing Hyper Mobility Spectrum Disorder, but I hate guessing and medical peeps love reusing the same three letter abbreviations for different stuff. Whichever it is, I hope you're taking better care of yourself than I do :monster: I really need to get in some kinda shape and quit smoking but... shit be hard.
The Mageling is now taller and heavier than I am. :monster:

It is indeed hypermobility, kept at bay for years by being so fit, then a crisis event start in 2019. I've been having weekly physio for over three and a half years now so at least I can manage stairs and reasonable distances again.
I'm still a nicotine fiend, them cigars ain't gonna smoke themselves! :monster:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible

It is indeed hypermobility, kept at bay for years by being so fit, then a crisis event start in 2019. I've been having weekly physio for over three and a half years now so at least I can manage stairs and reasonable distances again.
You're making me nervous. I have a little bit of hypermobility and my joints have suddenly started to get weird, possibly because I was hyperextending them without knowing during martial arts practice. Trying to be more mindful.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

Do you get moments of irrational pride over his size? I get those a lot with Ashley, I should really get a pic of her standing with me so you lot can see what I mean clearly.

It is indeed hypermobility, kept at bay for years by being so fit,

That tracks, I remember you as being built.

then a crisis event start in 2019.

Fuckin' 2019. Can we just burn that year out of history?

I've been having weekly physio for over three and a half years now so at least I can manage stairs and reasonable distances again.

You, me, fine cigars and two fingers of whiskey. Let's go :monster:

Top Bottom