Where do the years go?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Rather than make a new thread I figured I'd repurpose this one, as i'll be gone a bit as of tomorrow. Dunno for how long, it depends on a bunch of factors beyond my immediate control. Stay safe while I'm mia folks. I'm back to missing you many silly peoples :trainermon:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fucking fuckety fuck fuck fuck! We're like two ships that pass in the night also HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE THREE KIDS NOW?! Has it really been so long? Sir I am shook! Good to see you around anyway dude.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Mage! Good news is I ain't gone just yet, so these ships passing in the night can at least blow each others foghorns :monster: And yep 3 little Devil Spawn, its been 'bout a few eh?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I'm back, bitches! Kinda, at least, my Internet is not at all reliable. Still, gonna be able to bounce on and catch you kooky folks now and then at least :mon:

So, what has transpired these last years? Why have I been gone so very long? Well, honestly life pretty much imploded. My time on the West Coast came to an abrupt and stupid end due to legal fuckery making it impossible to live in the woods and develop the land into a home. I'm now stuck in my literal childhood home again and boy howdy, it really friggin' sucks but we're surviving. Oh and not only did I drive nearly 3,000 miles in reverse, I got roped into bringing my chronic horder of a MIL with me.

In short, I'm about set to fall on the Buster Sword if I can't get a win soon :reapermon: How is everyone here doing? Fingers crossed it's better for thee than 'tis for me.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
So the specific thing that really fucked us was simple: we were living the in a Winnebago while we tried to get permits and work done on the place to eventually put in more permanent housing, only to find out that is considered illegal in WA state :doh:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well here's a heads-up for you, in a good sized hunk of the state the government owns all the approved campgrounds and rv parks or may as well via close friends/family. Also a bunch of fuck the unhoused vibes that need expressing. Thus, they have laws making "camping" illegal, except in designated places and for set time limits. I've seen cops go after people for catching a nap in their car and demand they head to a campground and pay a fee for it.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
That sounds incredibly disruptive and awful. I'm sorry, man.

I've been dealing with some personal stuff, but I'm getting a better handle on it. Onwards and upwards is what I say!

Good to see you again. Wished things were going better for you.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Onward and upward. I'll drink to that. And don't worry, as shit as some of my circumstances are the most important things are good. Clicky is mostly well, Ashley is a literal giant (she's about 5' 7" at 11 years old), my boys are healthy. I'm surviving, if not quite thriving.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What a blast from the past, welcome back!!!

I hope things get better and on the up-and-up for you.

Well here's a heads-up for you, in a good sized hunk of the state the government owns all the approved campgrounds and rv parks or may as well via close friends/family. Also a bunch of fuck the unhoused vibes that need expressing. Thus, they have laws making "camping" illegal, except in designated places and for set time limits. I've seen cops go after people for catching a nap in their car and demand they head to a campground and pay a fee for it.

This is so awful, and yeah. It's really shitty and I'm so sorry you're having to go through that. Absolutely unreal how awful people can be to others. Stay safe out there.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Safe as I can be back in the south of this wonderful nation, with MAGA neighbors thinking civil war sounds nice this time of year. Honestly, sometimes I think I shoulda spent time learning firearms instead of swords but eh, here we are right?

Also thanks for hitting up my thread man, I know a lot of the old guard is too busy on Discord. You, though, been reading your posts since I got back and yo, some things stay the same at least eh? :awesomonster:

Top Bottom