Who is your fav. character in AC?

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
He's not that prick that shoves over the woman and her kid is he?

He got squished right after, didn't he? Instant karma, I thought...

Was there even chocobos in AC? :monster:

I think I saw a small toy chocobo in the kids' room in the Seventh Heaven... :awesomonster:

Favorite ACC character - Tifa... She was everything she was in the game - strong! I wish she'd punched emo-Cloud a bit instead of just verbally bitch-slapping the fellow. :D

I liked Cloud until AC. :( I understand why he's so upset, but I am an unreasonable creature who likes her former-playable-characters to be strong all the time. :awesome:

paoo

♥
I think I saw a small toy chocobo in the kids' room in the Seventh Heaven... :awesomonster:

That's actually right. :awesome:

Favorite ACC character - Tifa... She was everything she was in the game - strong! I wish she'd punched emo-Cloud a bit instead of just verbally bitch-slapping the fellow. :D

Yeah, AC/C Tifa was awesome. <3
And ACC made her even moar smexier :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Sephiroth, but that was higly predictable. :p

I don't know if I totally approve of bringing him back, but hell, who cares? Just to see that last swordfight was worth the whole damn show!

zerodespair

rose with thorns
Tifa, she kicked some serious ass...luv her fight scene with loz
plus cloud, sephy and vicent and zack and aerith....:loopy:
oh cant forget reno and rude..they were funny

ANYWAYS, overall my top fav is tifa :joy:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
You mean like the shot where she looks like a cat?
Her 'dark' shots amazed me when I first watched the movie, she looked so real and detailed. I even think my mouth fell open with a "wow".

Anyway. Cloud for kicking some serious ass, Tifa for also kicking serious ass and being lovely, Marlene for simply being a legend and Denzel because he's adorable.

I think the expression that got me is where Vincent arrives and Denzel asked Tifa "Who's that?" and she goes "They're our friends."...staring off cutely watching her friends fight. xD

Which shot was the cat expression? After she thanked Aerith for watching over them? It's one of those over the head angles to make the character look cute when she looks up.

Last edited:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I thought all of the SHM were very colorful in their own respect, and the chemistry between each of them was pretty good considering.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
My favourite is probably Tifa. I just thought she was really amazing in AC, and even more in ACC. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think Advent Children is a pretty cool guy. eh kills sephiroths and doesnt afraid of anything.

I love Information Guy - the one in the jeans and vest and wooly hat that Zack meets all over the place in Midgar and who tells him important information about the different sectors. He's in ACC too.
But I do hate Vincent's shoes. They are clown shoes.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I just think they'd be hard to walk in. Everybody would know he's coming because he has to walk heel-toes, like a cowboy entering the bar and it gets all quiet.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I think the expression that got me is where Vincent arrives and Denzel asked Tifa "Who's that?" and she goes "They're our friends."...staring off cutely watching her friends fight. xD

Which shot was the cat expression? After she thanked Aerith for watching over them? It's one of those over the head angles to make the character look cute when she looks up.

Oh yeah that was cute. But the cutest bit was in ACC when
Denzel looks up and she's holding his hand.
I was AWWwing myself silly.

MeowTifa.bmp

She looks like a kitten! (to me :awesome:)

Ascension

Rookie Adventurer
The only thing wrong with Tifa's looks is the fact that she looks asian when she didn't in the original game. Nothing wrong with it but it doesn't make sense how she could have a change in appearance like that. She looks sort of like Rinoa and she looks very asian.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
The only thing wrong with Tifa's looks is the fact that she looks asian when she didn't in the original game. Nothing wrong with it but it doesn't make sense how she could have a change in appearance like that. She looks sort of like Rinoa and she looks very asian.

wut?

because Tifa was manga style in the original game. She had no "race". It makes sense cuz well, Tifa's made in Japan, even Barret has some Asian in him. I think Tetsuya Nomura got it right, his adaptations of his original designs are still there, but less exaggerated.

Last edited:

paoo

&#9829;
Yeah, even Barret. :awesome:
Aerith, Yuffie and Cloud looks kind of asian too, but I guess Tifa does more with her dark hair and eyes. I still like to think of them as non-asian. :monster:

Top Bottom