Who is your favourite Final Fantasy 7 character that you want to be your best friend?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Good luck being friends with a being who sees you as utterly inferior to him. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, when he starts talking about you living on as a part of him, I think that'd probably be the time to break off the friendship on good terms. :wacky:

Cetra29

Final Fantasy Freak
AKA
Cetra, cetra1, Cetra29, Sephiroth
Sephiroth is my favourite character, but being friends wouldn't work. Even his ex-friendship with Angeal and Genesis seems strange to me - it's shows that he really had human characteristics, but when he is known as an almost emotionless villain for 10 years it is, well - strange.

I'd ask Aerith to be my friend. I've always liked her.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I would have to say Barret. Hes big he's mean and he's a bad ass black mutha fucka! That and the soft side he shows. Taking care of Dyne's daughter and stuff.

Aki

he are sick
Barret. it'd be like walking around with Kimbo Slice. You'd never que outside a club ever again...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'd ask for Tifa. Our personalities have many things in common, like being too shy to tell the man we like what we really feel. And Aerith would be a good friend too, I always liked her.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I'd want Vincent for a best friend if I really had to choose. I have alot of patience and sure he never talks about his past and whatnot to anyone, but after DoC, I think he'd be a great friend since he did open up a little. He'd just need time to get used to me and I'd give him that, but I think we'd be good friends ^^. He's very intelligent too and I could learn a lot from the guy as well. Fot all we know, maybe he just wants someone to be close to and if he ever did, I'd want to be there for him. He was a great ally and I know he can be a great friend too :).

~ SoS

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Barret. it'd be like walking around with Kimbo Slice. You'd never que outside a club ever again...
*queue

And that's because you wouldn't be allowed in the club ever again =/

Josh Kitsune

Lord of Foxes
AKA
Josh Strife, Black Kyuubi, White Kyuubi
For me it would be Vincent, Pre-mad Sephiroth and Aeris. Vincent cause he's so awesome with his red eyes. Sephiroth because he's just so cool. And Aeris so I could ask her out since Cloud isn't part of the equation in my little fantasy.

And we would all play Super Smash Bros Brawl together.

That would be funny to watch.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aerith and Zack. Hanging out with them would be lulzy good times. I also think they both know how to fill those awkward silent moments where you have nothing to talk about.

Yuffie could as well but she'd get annoying really fast.

Oh and I would also want to be friends with Tifa so that way when I throw parties she can mix drinks so that everyone get's good and wasted.

Have I mentioned that this thread is hilarious? :monster:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Wouldn't mind Tifa being my friend over at the Chocobo Farm....

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'd be friends with Tifa, she'd make a good friend and she can pour her sorrows onto me without worry. :monster:

Oh and Barret because he's a brotha.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Would love to have Tifa as my best friend. :taohong:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
can someone use the taohong smiley if they do not know who Tao Hong is?

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
can someone use the taohong smiley if they do not know who Tao Hong is?
Certainly. Kind of reminded me of the Tifa. ;) I know who Tao Hong is. Wouldn't want to fuck with her. :)

EX_SOLDIER

EX_SOLDIER
I'd love to have Tifa as a friend for obvious reasons. Then again, I'd like to have the whole gang for friends. They're one crazy bunch.

Top Bottom