Why do people think aeris is sooo innocent

applet

Lv. 25 Adventurer
WHy do people think of Aeris as a pure innocent virginal flower girl when in Final Fantasy 7 she is anything but that? She is a manipulative, flirty succubus who tries to steal cloud from tifa and flirts with other men . She never loved Cloud, she only wanted him so she could use him as a sex toy and a replacement for Zack . Even as a kid I cheered when Sephiroth
inlove.gif
killed that whore . Cloud was much too good for her anyway.

applet

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Being impaled by sephiroth was too good for aeris. She should have been electrocuted, waterboarded, have her nailed ripped out with rusty pliers and then eaten alive by rabid wolves.
mokk.gif

It annoys me when people ship her with Sephiroth. Sephiroth is much too good for Aeris.

applet

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It just annoys me how people excuse aeris for being a manipulative slut but crucify sephiroth for doing what he thought his momma wanted. Sephiroth is not evil, he's been through alot . If you thought your race was killed and their land stolen by evil humans you would want revenge too. Sephiroth's mind was broken when he tried to summon meteor so it's not his fault, he wasnt in control of his actions. Aeris on the other hand knew what she was doing. She was a manipulative slut who goes around breaking people's hearts. She didn't even care about cloud at all. She just wanted to use him as a replacement for Zack in her sexual deviancy. Being impaled by sephiroth was a much too good of a death for her.
mokk.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@thread: LMAO!

Ahh applet still spouting the same old stuff I see.

Just for the record, (for applet's benefit only actually guys because everyone else knows this), Sephiroth was in complete control when he summoned meteor and knew exactly what he was doing, Cloud was the one with the broken mind.

OniRaitei

Lv. 25 Adventurer
OMG totally! What a whore, enticing Cloud with dates to be her bodyguard. And who does she think shes fooling selling "flowers?"

This thread was good for a laugh, if nothing else.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Wasnt Applet banned on multiple accounts on his/her last time doing this?

If so this would be yet another dupe account and reason to get rid of him/her? :D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
cue obligatory tried-and-tested "selling flowers on the streets" joek

fnar fnar

Oh wait, you mean the OP was serious?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
To be honest, I'd prefer Aerith the "manipulative, filthy succubus" over you applet. :monster:

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Whatever happened to super manly Cloud? Did we ever add it to smilies? Super-muscled, chiseled, bearded Cloud would be unto applet as is a crucifix to a vampire right? :awesome:

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
GLD said:
Answered your own question there

Lol. Didn't mean it that way. -,-'
I meant to ask is she used to be trolling in this forum before?

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I removed manlycloud the other day because people said it was too big, :monster:.

Also, guys, go easy, everyone's entitled to an opinion. Go for the arguments, not the person behind them. You know, like the LTD, :awesome:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
well, people sometimes see Aerith as a innocent sweet girl because of some official fanfic (Advent Children and Crisis Core) and a lot of people played before CC and after the og (so is basically SE's fault).
but surely she's not a evil whore from hell who only reason of existence is to enslave mind-fucked chocobo-like guys and using them as sex toys.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wasnt Applet banned on multiple accounts on his/her last time doing this?

If so this would be yet another dupe account and reason to get rid of him/her? :D

Her ban time crept up to six months before she quit making the dupe accounts. This is her original account; she knocked it off for long enough to get unbanned.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
WHy do people think of Aeris as a pure innocent virginal flower girl when in Final Fantasy 7 she is anything but that? She is a manipulative, flirty succubus who tries to steal cloud from tifa and flirts with other men . She never loved Cloud, she only wanted him so she could use him as a sex toy and a replacement for Zack . Even as a kid I cheered when Sephiroth killed that whore . Cloud was much too good for her anyway.

:problems:

Fangu

Great Old One
Dirty Aerith is awesome and far, far more interesting than the innocent version. Just some of the stuff she says in Wall Market... omg. The girl is a huge flirt and I totally love her for it <3 I agreed with the OP until that part about stealing Cloud.

Top Bottom