• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Worst Member

Worst Member?

• DLPB

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Username

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Are you actually Korean DLPB, or did I misunderstand? If you're Korean I'll vote for you because I hate Koreans!*

*this is a joke!

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Yes I am Korean. Vote now! :joy:

"After what looked like an unassailable lead by Username, DLPB entered the race with a few tricks of his own, hoping to sway the fringe voters. Username and DLPB were neck and neck at the close...."

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Hey have you seen my manifesto yet? It must be a vote winner:

1. Stop gay pride marches. What they do in the comfort of their own home is their own business but I don't want it forced down my neck as normal.

Interesting choice of words ;)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
he is credited on many games. I was under the impression he had direct involvement with VII as well.

Nope. Comments in interviews from Sakaguchi, Kitase and Nomura make it clear that his only contribution was the cycle of souls concept (and Kitase still chose the name and visual depiction for that himself).

And with VIII, he had literally no involvement because he was busy with The Spirits Within.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Interesting choice of words ;)

Certainly is, if we all had that genetic/social flaw, the human race would die out. When someone is born with 3 hands we do not call it normal, we don't get 3 hand marches [quickly chosen analogy, you get the idea], but nor do we persecute them. Homosexuality is not a sin since religion is fake, but what it is, is a problem in the genetic code or the social structure of the person. Evolution would eventually weed out homosexuality because those genes which created it or allowed for it, would not be passed on.

If homosexuality is completely normal, I suggest we all start practicing it and see how long our race survives. I know that some of you will undoubtedly get emotional by what I have said, since you have had years of media brainwashing, but when you analyse what I have just said, you will know that it is true. So stop jumping up and down.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Certainly is, if we all had that genetic/social flaw, the human race would die out. When someone is born with 3 hands we do not call it normal, we don't get 3 hand marches, but nor do we persecute them.

Thats because nobody has ever been born with 3 hands. A wrestler once gave birth to a hand, but It died afterwards. Disableds dont march because they cannot walk :monster:

Mitch Connor

Its All Good Enough
AKA
Blazing782
You're trying too hard, guy.

LOL, I'm glad someone actually said it, and he's still going at it.

Are you actually Korean DLPB, or did I misunderstand? If you're Korean I'll vote for you because I hate Koreans!

Creepy Weirdo

I dunno, he doesnt look Korean to me...its more like some kinda weird creepy mixture of phailure and arrogance

Last edited:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Nope. Comments in interviews from Sakaguchi, Kitase and Nomura make it clear that his only contribution was the cycle of souls concept (and Kitase still chose the name and visual depiction for that himself).

And with VIII, he had literally no involvement because he was busy with The Spirits Within.

Ah well, he must have been there in some capacity, even as high up in the company. Maybe the merger is more to do with the lack luster crap being thrown out these days?

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Also, before someone calls me a homophobe (I know you love those insults), I would point out that I have 3 friends who are gay, and one of my all time favourite people (see genius and great guy) is Freddie Mercury who put Bumming on the map.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
DLPB. How do you cook baked beans? I will vote depending on your answer.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
DLPB. How do you cook baked beans? I will vote depending on your answer.

How else? The microwave! :awesome: I used to use the pan but that's too much fuckin hassle. They taste better out of a pan but MW is the way baby!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
How else? The microwave! :awesome: I used to use the pan but that's too much fuckin hassle. They taste better out of a pan but MW is the way baby!

Thats right. However, this is for 'worst member' so you should have said in a pan on the hob. I can't vote for you now. Nil point!

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Thats right. However, this is for 'worst member' so you should have said in a pan on the hob. I can't vote for you now. Nil point!

I knew that was coming! But I would make a shit politician cause I can't lie. :awesome:

Yeah but he looks like my friggin cousin, and therefore he must be Irish.

Burke has its roots in Ireland. So yeah I am from Irish blood! The Irish know how to party ;) Although I met a guy from Iran whilst in a Swedish bar who swore I looked Persian. :)

Last edited:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
:aah: 12-14 now! Campaign off the rocks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom