wut would you do if you mt sephiroth in real life

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Probably just make an obscene joke about his "sword" and his "mother"

If you're going to die horribly might as well have a laugh about it beforehand right

"I copulated with your malicious extraterrestrial maternal figure using my own Masamune"? No? Not really?
Oh well.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah

" Sephiroth dude, you're real mother is actually Lucredia " " They fucking lied to you and you are not the son of Jenova "

" Here is a place where you can get some good therapy and suggest this place to Cloud as well "

" Thanks man "

" Love the hair " :awesome:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
"So... you and Cloud... who is the top?"

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
If I met Sephiroth in real life, I'd pull some of his hair off, and eat it so I could have the power of Jenova like him.
You should save some hair and ebay it to fangirls. Convince the fangirls to eat his hair to be closer to him/aid him as a Sephiroth Clone. Then make a cult.

So begin the rise of Sephyism.

Oh! I like this plan. Might want to cut his hair rather than just pulling it. Might work better.
Mm, I don't think it would work though. Most of hair is dead cells but the root of the hair is a different story, since the cells are alive and active and has undamaged DNA. Better to pull than cut.

This is assuming that Jenova cells behave in a similar manner to normal cells, when it comes hair.

....I put a lot of thought into this.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
"Tell me you treasure your account the most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Last edited:

PhantomSephiroth

Pilot of the Sephiroth_Zero
AKA
That damn sephiroth woman
Seriously.....DON'T RUN!!!!!

You don't know you might trigger someking of predatory instinct with dind't know about wich promply causes him to start chasing you. And since he's probably as fast as a race horse and has a reach of...I don't know...10 feet..THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE GONNA OUT RUN HIM. Your best bet is to stay perfectly still like a lamp post, just enough for his brain to miraculously register you as a part of the environent so he just ignores you and moves along. Or play dead, whatever. (Just remember to pray he's not in for some scavenged meat.)

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
Try not to get on his bad side and if that doesn't work I'll just ask my cousin, who's in the Army, can I borrow his assault rifle.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Might offer him a beer. Hmmm... makes me wonder what kind of alcohol exist in the FF7 universe, and if tall, thin, and violent ever enjoyed a drink.

PhantomSephiroth

Pilot of the Sephiroth_Zero
AKA
That damn sephiroth woman
Might offer him a beer. Hmmm... makes me wonder what kind of alcohol exist in the FF7 universe, and if tall, thin, and violent ever enjoyed a drink.

It's unclear, but there's defenitly alcohol. What is it and what is it made of, that's the question.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
It's unclear, but there's defenitly alcohol. What is it and what is it made of, that's the question.

I assume Mako. That is the catchall for the FF7 world. Like how you can blame "the force" for anything Star Wars related.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tumblr_moisqqBY1i1ssxcq1o1_500.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The most we've ever been told about their alcohol, I think, is that Corel Wine is something that anyone could make and the ingredients are inexpensive.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't think it was the wine that was easy to make, it was the Sangria that Barret made using the wine.

BlackSwordMeister

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Simple, avoid eye contact and nonchalantly power-walk the fuck away...or if that fails, in the oh-so-wise words of Dr. Weird, "Run, fat boy, RUUUUUUNN!!!"

Top Bottom