• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yaoi RP lol

crack

Donator
Once upon a time in a peaceful universe, there were creatures called females. But one day, those females all disappeared for reasons unknown, and now without the females, the male population is slowly dying off due to deprivation. However, with the national cool super secret corporation called YAOI (Your Ass On I) all does not seem lost...

No rules. Except females can gtfo.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Specific skills:
Sample of RP:

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Name: JACK SHEPHARD
Fandom: LOST
Personality: The reliable, responsible leader who believes in reason above all else. He has a strong sense of morality and a stubborn streak. Due to his strained relationship with his father, he has developed a need to hold firm control over everything in his life. This has proved to be disastrous for his relationships.
Appearance: Tall, athletic and rugged. Short dark hair, unshaven with blue eyes. He has various tattoos on his left arm.
Specific skills: Spinal surgery and crying.
Sample of RP:

Jack stood there, bent over and naked, not knowing what was to come. He had no idea how he managed to get into this position. He was still not entirely convinced, but all he could do now was to have a little bit of faith.

Suddenly, something was shoved up his ass. The unprepared Jack arched his back and groaned a little. His eyes bulged, the tears waiting to fall.

"Oh god, my ass!"

He closed his eyes to stop the tears, but the pain was too intense. Jack's faced scrunched like a prune and soon enough he was weeping like a little girl.

Name: Rufus Shinra
Fandom: FFVII
Personality: glacial, ruthless, manipulative heir to the richest business empire and sole superpower on the planet, Rufus is not a man willing to wait for what he wants. Obsessed with murdering his father. Sexually repressed.
Appearance: a porcelain Apollo with sky-blue eyes and golden hair, Rufus wears suits comprising fifteen different layers of shirts to ensure that no living, breathing thing will ever come into direct contact with his skin.
Specific skills: pinning the blame on others; taming wild animals; jumping off the tops of buildings; surviving
Sample of RP:

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possession of a large fortune must be in want of a wife...."

Not in my world, sighed Rufus to himself as he closed the book. These later editions of Loveless were making less and less sense. He knew it must be Loveless, because that was the only work of classical literature his culture possessed, something that was a source of constant frustration to a young man as well-educated as he.

Rufus roamed over to the panoramic window of his luxury apartment. His arctic blue eyes with their hidden stormy depths surveyed the glittering metropolis of Midgar spread out before him. Despite the fact that it contained a population of over six million, at least half of them women, the possibilities for Rufus' own love life seemed to be confined to that motley collection of improbably pretty yet ethnically diverse contract killers known as the Turks, or Reeve Tuesti (his soft brown goatee was not unattractive, yet the man himself was just so weird) or his own half-brother Lazard Deusericus, whose name alone was enough to cause the brawny SOLDIERS under his command to fall to the floor and roll about in helpless fits of giggles....

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Name: Jin Kisaragi
Fandom: BlazBlue.
Personality: Crazy as fuck.
Hobbies: Collecting vintage motorcycles
Values: Nothing
Dislikes: Weaklings, meat dishes

Extra: A cold and cynical person, that prefers to work alone. An arrogant perfectionist, obsessed with loving his brother. At times he can be calm and collected, but in an instant can become psychotic and filled with rage.
Appearance:
jinswantedposterlol.jpg
Jin is an elite officer of the NOL, with a deep blue and white colored samurai-esque outfit. Hints of red, black, and gold are also displayed. He has long, light blonde hair and a pair of icy blue eyes. His boots. Are. Fabulous.
Specific skills: Ice Car (forms a car of ice, I shit you not), wields the Hyouken: Yukianesa, a sword that allows him control over the element of ice.
Sample of RP:

All he wanted was the affection of his brother, was that so wrong?
Day after day, Jin had cut through people as if they were nothing, on his endless search for the one he desired most. Blood lust coursed through his body, but no matter how much blood he spilled, or how many tears were shed, he would not be satisfied. The only way to set his frozen, suppressed dark desires ablaze - was to kill him. To hurt him. To love him.

Laughing cruelly, he snuffed out another life and imagined the twisted face of the woman whose frail features he had smashed in with his shoe, to be that of his brothers. His other half, whom his soul was destined to collide with creating the ultimate destruction... the thought of him in pain pleased him. He could only imagine the things he would do to brother dearest when he found him once again.
Tie him up? Too easy.
Rape him on the spot?
Perfect.

---- Also ------
miafuckyou.gif

GTFO

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Y'know I was contemplating writing yaoi into this RP to counter the yuri in Dessies, but it kinda went "bleh" anyway. :awesome:

crack

Donator
Name: Atem, Yami Yugi, Yami, King of Games, King of GETs
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh
Personality: Unforgiving and manipulative, he will often screw you over if you piss him off. Which is most of the time. He likes being fashionable and is most often seen wearing leather, but on unbearably hot days he'll whip out a new outfit for himself.
Appearance:
rDt9F.jpg
Specific skills: MIND CRUSH, playing trap cards on you, screwing you over, using the number five.
Sample of RP: cba

crack

Donator
First thing's first. Haters can gtfo, kthx.

And ; there really are NO rules in this RP, so feel free to post anyway you wish, whether it's five paragraphs or one sentence. As for a plot I have no idea where I'm going with this but oh well. Random shit is more than accepted. :awesome:

If everyone's cool with four people (if anyone else wants to join later on, they can), I'll start the RP.

How is this going to work? They're all in different universes. Shall we just ignore that fact and pretend it's one big world?

Look, I'll start, but if it doesn't grab anyone, just go on with something different.

Here we go:

"This company is an incestuous hotbed of homosexual iniquity," Rufus muttered to himself as he turned away from the window. "I have to break free." His resolve hardened (amongst other things), he strode swiftly to his desk, sat down in his ornate, priceless antique armchair carved from the wood of the endangered Wutai musk-willow, took a creamy sheet of paper, dipped his gold fountain pen in the ink, and began to write, in his flowing cursive script:

Young white blond male, 6', independently wealthy, inexperienced but curious, WLTM men aged 18-35, ethnicity immaterial, to expand social circle and whatever may come from that. Interests include cat, guns, masterminding boardroom coups, haute couture and light opera. Discretion guaranteed.

Rufus folded the letter, put it in an envelop, taunted the rough stickiness of the envelope's rim with his voluptuous tongue, sealed it firmly down, and pressed the buzzer on his intercom.

Some time later, Reno burst into the room, having managed to tear himself away from his regular Wednesday afternoon threesome with Rude and Tseng in the materia cupboard on the Turks' floor. In this instance, he had torn himself away quite literally - the broken fur handcuffs were still dangling from his wrists. But no matter. Reno was always willing to come for his darling Vice President. Pulling up his trousers with one hand, and snapping the googles into place with the other, he slunk up to Rufus and purred, "You wanted me, sir?"

"Not in that sense, no," Rufus replied, regarding the slender, disheveled yet ravishingly sexy redheaded assassin with icy disapproval. "I would like you to take this letter and deliver it to the classified department of the Midgar Times."

"Can do, boss," Reno smirked knowingly. "What's it about?"

Rufus raised a haughty gold eyebrow. "That's classified."

"Okey-dokey. How about a quick one for the road?"

"Just go," said Rufus wearily.

The arrow has left the bow of the goddess, he thought to himself as he watched Reno run off, absent-mindedly admiring the way the snug cut of the standard issue Turk trousers enhanced the pertness of the crimson-haired charmer's buttocks. Now we will just have to wait and see...

So - will anyone answer Rufus' lonely hearts ad? Will he be able to expand his romantic horizons beyond Shinra? Tune in next time for....

crack

Donator
SJAPV.jpg

WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE A MUSTACHE thought Yami sadly as he looked at today's ads in the newspaper. He was very sad that he had a mustache but he was a strong person so he could move on from this traumatic incident. Reading the newspaper always bored him but he read it anyways because he had nothing else to when he on the toilet. He looked through the classified ads first, because clearly those were the least boring. Then he read something that caught his eye:

Young white blond male, 6', independently wealthy, inexperienced but curious, WLTM men aged 18-35, ethnicity immaterial, to expand social circle and whatever may come from that. Interests include cat, guns, masterminding boardroom coups, haute couture and light opera. Discretion guaranteed.

Amazing, Yami thought,

there are people more desperate than I am. Yami threw away the newspaper.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
The day started just like any other day. Throbbing headache, a vague awareness as to what happened the previous night and the smell. Oh god, the smell. Everyday he would wake from his drunken slumber to the intoxicating smell of last night's dinner, mixed with an ample amount of gastric juices. Yes, today was a typical morning for Jack Shephard.

Finally managing to stumble his way to the washroom, Jack haphazzardly washed out the dried up flakes of vomit still caught in his beard.

'You're pathetic,' he thought to himself. 'Just like your old man.' The memories of last night started to come back. So many young men he shamelessly came onto. Not even one of them would consider coming home with him, not even out of pity. Jack felt embarassed for himself. Perhaps he should just kill himself and be done with it.

He heard a soft thud at his doorstep. It was the morning newspaper. Besides his TV, the paper was the only thing he had that still connected him to the rest of society. He flipped to the personal section as he always did, to find people as lonely as he was.

Young white blond male...

Blonde! Just like Sawyer was blonde. Jack became so overwhelmed with emotion at having been reminded of his previous heartbreak, that he started to weep into the newspaper. The ink smudged as the tears stormed out.

jack-shephard-beard.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Music to fit the scene:

Jin had just finished burning down a house of helpless orphans for not knowing the answers to any of the questions plaguing his mind. It was a typical day, and he was growing bored and weary which meant that he was getting more and more irritable. He sighed softly, heading into town and gathering his sanity back for the time being. There was nothing like torturing the weak that didn't make him feel at peace.

"I'm all out of options..."

Then, in the back alley that he was walking through, a piece of tossed out paper got stuck to the heel of his boot. Tearing it off, he noticed it was an AD.

'Brother wouldn't resort to this... would he?'
Jin thought, after reading the highlighted material. The description didn't seem to fit, but then again, it was very possible that he could have gone into hiding and was now desperate for a companion. The interest in cats, guns, and light opera pretty much gave away that it was him anyway. He could be such an obvious fool sometimes! Tossing the paper aside, he lifted his hand skillfully in the air and summoned forth his magical ice car, which he drove through anyone that got in his way. If he was going to arrive, he was going to arrive

jinsicecar.jpg

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
can i play as ZELOS WILDER

Top Bottom