New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh god, the cheesiness...it hurts.

You should be punished for that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
First, I'm obligated to say this every time I post in this thread: Aqua is hot. Moving on...

Apparently too hot for disney, so much so her costume had to be edited.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Apparently more of her back was exposed, which they're going to edit out of the game.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn double standards. Ariel wears a bar of clamshells, but Aqua can't show her lower back?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And this is why people have a hard time taking KH seriously.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
To be honest it was never explicitly stated that Disney was directly responsible, Nomura just said it was going to be change because it was too sexy.

But honestly, on whose behalf would he really do something like that?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
To be honest it was never explicitly stated that Disney was directly responsible, Nomura just said it was going to be change because it was too sexy.

But honestly, on whose behalf would he really do something like that?

Remember this is the same guy who designed Tifa and Edea. This is clearly Disney's work.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I do believe I've already acknowledged the likelihood of that, just saying it was never officially stated.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Nomura got too comfortable with his designs..he apparently forgot this isn't a Square-Enix exclusive production, and the Victorian Hammer of Virtue belonging to Disney is just as likely to fall on KH, just like everything else.

Nevermind the fact Disney never had a problem with Raffiki saying naughty shit about a banana in his arse in a talking book, or having the clouds in The Lion King spell out sex, or having images of a topless woman grace the film reels of "The Rescuers" film, or even having a bunch of dicks drawn on the cover of The Little Mermaid.

Yeah. We see through your hypersensitivity to sex, Disney. You're all a bunch of perverts. Stop looking at Nomura, and look at yourselves, you sick fucks.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And I don't understand why the enemies are called "Unversed" rather than "Unbirths"...the latter name makes a lot more thematic sense.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Nomura got too comfortable with his designs..he apparently forgot this isn't a Square-Enix exclusive production, and the Victorian Hammer of Virtue belonging to Disney is just as likely to fall on KH, just like everything else.

Nevermind the fact Disney never had a problem with Raffiki saying naughty shit about a banana in his arse in a talking book, or having the clouds in The Lion King spell out sex, or having images of a topless woman grace the film reels of "The Rescuers" film, or even having a bunch of dicks drawn on the cover of The Little Mermaid.

Yeah. We see through your hypersensitivity to sex, Disney. You're all a bunch of perverts. Stop looking at Nomura, and look at yourselves, you sick fucks.
Absolutely. But damn did Nomura make some hot looking chicks!

Emma

The Minish Elf
I can't believe they had to cover her back, it was that bad >.>

The scans were really good, it makes me want to play it even more! I can't wait for the game, Aqua is gonna rock. She looks like a great character to play as.

I wonder who is the guy in the black and red armor is. Probably a Riku look-a-like lol

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Am I the only one who think Master Xehanort looks like a raging old pedophile?

And really...how could anyone trust a guy dressed up as Vanitas and wearing that helmet? The guy exudes pure evil, like oil.

The graphics look amazing for the PSP. But if there was ever a moment the Square Enix characters stuck out like sore thumbs in the Disney worlds, its now. It's kinda jarring. The badass armor and Nomura designs just clash with the cute Disney images and designs. It's...weird.

So that's why they had to make them so dense they can't detect evil even if it spits on their faces :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

Those links show why people need to keep their mouths shut. When you notice something overtly sexual, why ignore it and hope others don't notice it when you can make a big fuss about and *make sure* everyone notices it! If the companies are the ones corrupting children, how is it that the parents are the ones who manage to pick out these tiny details that kids don't even notice? I realize this isn't the case in all of the linked articles, but I stand by my statement.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I've always called bullshit on everything but the Rescuers tidbit. This is actually the first time I've heard of that.

I heard about the Rescuers and I actually rented the movie to see if it were true and sure enough there it was. But from what it looks like, this ordeal has been going on for years before someone picked up on it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You don't think those dicks on the Little Mermaid cover, are dicks? :monster:

Top Bottom