• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'd rather see Ariel in a bra, then a fat huge wang on a cover, personally.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm more amazed at how people were offended by a penis on the cover rather than the fact Ariel spends most of the movie swimming around the ocean in a bra.

Exposed genitalia versus covered body part?

That's not much of a contest there.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I'm more amazed at how people were offended by a penis on the cover rather than the fact Ariel spends most of the movie swimming around the ocean in a bra.
Yeah good point. What bothers me though is that they take things way to far. There are kids watching these (games to) and shouldn't be subjected to it. Granted most don't understand,but it's a matter of principal.

mako said:
I'd rather see Ariel in a bra, then a fat huge wang on a cover, personally.
Most guys do. :P

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
On a totally random note, why are there people who seriously doubt the "Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Soldier" from KH2 Final Mix+ is Terra? Do people seriously think that the guy wearing the same armor, wielding the same keyblade, and him mentioning Aqua and Ven is not proof enough of his identity?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
On a totally random note, why are there people who seriously doubt the "Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Soldier" from KH2 Final Mix+ is Terra? Do people seriously think that the guy wearing the same armor, wielding the same keyblade, and him mentioning Aqua and Ven is not proof enough of his identity?

Some people are that dense. They wouldn't recognize proof even if it smaks on their faces. If "Enigmatic Soldier" took off his helmet and said "Look! It's me, Terra!" They still wouldn't believe it.

Also, following the other discussion, I find it ironic how Aqua has to cover herself while in our real world there are girls of only 13 who have already f*cked with almost every male class mate. Such a contradictory world :(

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Some people are that dense. They wouldn't recognize proof even if it smaks on their faces. If "Enigmatic Soldier" took off his helmet and said "Look! It's me, Terra!" They still wouldn't believe it.

Also, following the other discussion, I find it ironic how Aqua has to cover herself while in our real world there are girls of only 13 who have already f*cked with almost every male class mate. Such a contradictory world :(

Welcome to the schizophrenia of the Western World. :monster:

I'm really curious as to what happens to Terra though, and if he'll be as badass and crazy as he was in KH2, in Birth By Sleep. The way the guy fights in Final Mix is insane. Hell, the game even states he has better mastery of the keyblade than Sora.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
I'm really curious as to what happens to Terra though, and if he'll be as badass and crazy as he was in KH2, in Birth By Sleep. The way the guy fights in Final Mix is insane. Hell, the game even states he has better mastery of the keyblade than Sora.

People say that he's the hardest boss in the whole KH series (haven't played Final Mix, so I can't tell). But I don't think he will be that good when he's the main character, otherwise the game would be too easy :p Maybe the game is set when he's still young and not yet at the peak of his power. But he will act as the badass part of the trio. Granted.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
People say that he's the hardest boss in the whole KH series (haven't played Final Mix, so I can't tell). But I don't think he will be that good when he's the main character, otherwise the game would be too easy :p Maybe the game is set when he's still young and not yet at the peak of his power. But he will act as the badass part of the trio. Granted.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm really curious as to why he's only wearing some armor in the game, but then when they face off against Xehanort and Vanitas at the Gathering Place, they wear all their armor.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Yeah that makes sense. I'm really curious as to why he's only wearing some armor in the game, but then when they face off against Xehanort and Vanitas at the Gathering Place, they wear all their armor.

Ummmm... because it looks cool on him? :monster: Really, don't rack your bain concerning character's designs. I am still figuring out how could they design Rosso's attire, or Chaos new form (it's hell to try to draw him, damnit), or whose idea was to put a kilt on the Galian Beast.

And for the everyone wearing armor, just think about what would Master Xehanort and Vanitas would have done to Ven and Aqua if they had been wearing normal clothes.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Because drama.

Things won't necessarily go the same as they did in the secret movie you know.

It was just meant to get you hyped and into the groove for the game.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well scans have shown the same confrontation from the secret movie happening in Birth By Sleep, including them wearing their full armor get up, so I think there's some reason or whatever for them to fully don their complete armor set.

@Dac

I don't expect it to be the same, I know. But I do expect it to be somewhat similar. Kinda like how the event where Riku and Roxas met in the Dark City in the World that Never Was, kinda mirrored the Deep Dive movie.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The real Deep Dive didn't turn out to be half as cool though.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
I don't know you, guys, but I would get really dizzy if I had to fight the way they did on the secret movie. I still find it hard to make an action-filled cinematic fully playable, without turning it into an active-time-event.

So no, I don't thing the real battle will be as cool as the secret ending.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I don't know you, guys, but I would get really dizzy if I had to fight the way they did on the secret movie. I still find it hard to make an action-filled cinematic fully playable, without turning it into an active-time-event.

So no, I don't thing the real battle will be as cool as the secret ending.

Umm...KH2 and Dissidia pretty much have showed that it's more than possible to recreate those stylistic and action-filled battles. You don't think it's possible at all?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Dissidia's battles are fucking boring to watch.

Kh2's are moderately entertaining but they really need to do some skill balancing and adding some more strategic elements to the gameplay.

Versus might work on this but I won't hold out hope.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dissidia's battles are fucking boring to watch.

Kh2's are moderately entertaining but they really need to do some skill balancing and adding some more strategic elements to the gameplay.

Versus might work on this but I won't hold out hope.

You're insane, Cole Train.

I don't see how you say that about Dissidia, but turn around and say KH2's are moderately entertaining. My mind is boggled. Although I agree there needs to be more strategy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Because Dissidia isn't the fucking holy grail of final fantasy people keep trying to push it as on me.

I don't like it, and it's not a good fighting game as far as I am concerned. And before you go on about how so many reviewers liked it, that doesn't make it good and my opinion wrong, and there are reviewers who didn't like it same as me. So yeah, I find it boring. It's a decently put together game with some good production values, denying that is stupid, I just don't like it's combat or it's laughable "story".

KH2 has a lot more value to it's visuals and variety to it's flair for me. It seems more fast paced to me too.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Because Dissidia isn't the fucking holy grail of final fantasy people keep trying to push it as on me.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH DAC. You got it.

KH2 has a lot more value to it's visuals and variety to it's flair for me. It seems more fast paced to me too.

LOL, okay whatever dude. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's alright, I don't want to cramp your style. :awesome:

Anyways, the point I'm making, is that it's more than possible to recreate such a badass fight scene. I'm not expecting Birth By Sleep to let me down. They should definitely be capable of delivering on the action.

Top Bottom