New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That's alright, I don't want to cramp your style. :awesome:

You cramp everyone's style.
Anyways, the point I'm making, is that it's more than possible to recreate such a badass fight scene. I'm not expecting Birth By Sleep to let me down. They should definitely be capable of delivering on the action.

No shit, action games have done it since the ps2 era.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well that's true. It has been done since the PS2 era. So even less excuse for them not to make it right.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
This looks like it's going to be rather interesting. Sorry if it's been asked but when is the release date?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Umm...KH2 and Dissidia pretty much have showed that it's more than possible to recreate those stylistic and action-filled battles. You don't think it's possible at all?

I'm not saying that it's impossible at all, just that I hope they really want to make it. I saw KH2's last combat against Xemnas and I hope they make it almost as exciting, if not more.

Because Dissidia isn't the fucking holy grail of final fantasy people keep trying to push it as on me.

I don't like it, and it's not a good fighting game as far as I am concerned. And before you go on about how so many reviewers liked it, that doesn't make it good and my opinion wrong, and there are reviewers who didn't like it same as me. So yeah, I find it boring. It's a decently put together game with some good production values, denying that is stupid, I just don't like it's combat or it's laughable "story".

KH2 has a lot more value to it's visuals and variety to it's flair for me. It seems more fast paced to me too.

In my opinion, Dissidia is good enough if you only want a fanservice (which is my case). I don't know much about the story, except what Chaos and Cosmos are trying to do, but I have to read the whole story to know more.

And talking about reviews, a good one doesn't make a game good, in the same way that a bad one doesn't mean that a game is bad. I still remember how DoC was bashed, but I saw it playing and, when asking for opinions they told me it wasn't bad. You must try the game and give your own view of it.

This looks like it's going to be rather interesting. Sorry if it's been asked but when is the release date?

It seems to be next January in Japan. I don't know about US release.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
And talking about reviews, a good one doesn't make a game good, in the same way that a bad one doesn't mean that a game is bad. I still remember how DoC was bashed, but I saw it playing and, when asking for opinions they told me it wasn't bad. You must try the game and give your own view of it.

No shit?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Welcome to the schizophrenia of the Western World. :monster:

I'm really curious as to what happens to Terra though, and if he'll be as badass and crazy as he was in KH2, in Birth By Sleep. The way the guy fights in Final Mix is insane. Hell, the game even states he has better mastery of the keyblade than Sora.

He won't be AS badass as the KH2 incarnation, from what I saw, but he's pretty awesome in battle if the previews are any indication

Yeah that makes sense. I'm really curious as to why he's only wearing some armor in the game, but then when they face off against Xehanort and Vanitas at the Gathering Place, they wear all their armor.

It's probably to keep a low profile. They do use their full armor in Stitch's world as well when they go EVA.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
The Armor may be a ceremonial thing. Since they're all Keyblade users and Keyblades are more common, I would imagine there was some sort of tradition or code they lived by, so while they're just traveling around they wear less formal armor, then when the time comes to fight Xehanort they hold true to their honor and done their full armor.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
he's just named Lingering Sentiment, probably because it's just his keyblade that's running. We'll find out more once The Game is out.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
scan_vjump_2010_jan.jpg

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The captions show Lexaeus and Xaldin's somebodies too.

They certainly won't be making it to the end of the game alive.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
every Nobody in KH2 in the Organization's gonna appear apparently. As alex say, they won't be making it out for the sequel. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
6918hw.jpg

Hey Faggots,

My name is Braig, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, keyblade faggots who spend every second of their day looking for stupid ass keyblade defectors. You are everything bad in the worlds. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of me because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Tron.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have two eyes, sparkle, work for Ansem the Wise, and am the best free shooter ever. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn princesses of heart"? I also get straight A's, and have a pair of banging hot guns (they just blew out my right eye; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches

Last edited:
Top Bottom