• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Does it really fucking matter though? It's Kingdom Hearts. If you really want FF characters interacting with each other, go play Dissidia which actually IS a crossover FF game that Nomura designed, including characters that were done by Amano.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
You forget, KH expanded my vision to FF, some J-Drama and possibly Tekken. Without KH, I wouldn't even be remotely arsed about FF. : (

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
You duckhead I told you this on msn, how can you forget? IT'S OVER BETWEEN US!

ed: so yeah, BBS please...at least give me a good FF character that doesn't have the words "RAGING HOMOSEXUAL DISNEY COSTUME" written on it. and we have a deal.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cecil would be a perfect choice — he's a lot like Sora. Rydia could give or teach the player how to use summon stones or she could give some to the player.

I'd say Cecil's at least as much like Riku as Sora, what with his struggle to overcome the darkness and eventual acceptance of it so that he can accept the light.
Rydia doesn't actually use summon stones, but having her power up summons or grant new ones makes sense.

It would be very nice if they added other characters that aren't from the same game that KH games have already taken from - FFVII, FFX, FFVIII.

Well, Sora's Onion Knight, I mean, REALLY. [/snark]

ed: so yeah, BBS please...at least give me a good FF character that doesn't have the words "RAGING HOMOSEXUAL DISNEY COSTUME" written on it. and we have a deal.

Rosa and Lulu in completely unaltered outfits go go.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yeah, SE won't mind. But expect Executive Meddling from Disney. Can't have large tits no no!

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Or bellybuttons. We can't forget Disney's bellybutton taboo.

Was I the only one who noticed how much they hiked up Tifa's pants in KHII to account for Disney's stupid "no exposed bellybuttons" thing?

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I don't think it was so much her skirt getting pulled up, as much as it was her shirt got pulled down. Her pants are pretty low. Lookit. They also deflated her boobs, even compared to her AC/C incarnation. But it's a bit of a trade-off, I guess, since she looks like she actually has some muscle in her arms and her eyes are closer to their original wine coloring.

Still :monster: Boobs, plz.

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
I always figured it was a little bit of both; the pants went up and the shirt went down. The boob deflation was pretty obvious, too. It's like Disney thinks a big chest will corrupt the youth or something.

The more I look at that picture, the more I realize we should be able to see her bellybutton (or at least some of it), but it doesn't seem to exist.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It's not fair, Jasmine can have midriff but not Tifa? Disney rolled in his grave.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I did one shitty sketch back in '04 with aerith, yuffie, tifa, kairi and selphie in the beach with ariel. Me wanna remaster it.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
So, the three friends had a papou charm of friendship. It's cute ^^

Also, I'm amused to see that in the new scans, they showed that Zack is going to be quite in character, asking Aqua for a date. What did I tell you , uh? :monster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I used to not care about this game but the closer we get and the more info I see I find myself wanting it more and more. ^_^

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Also, I'm amused to see that in the new scans, they showed that Zack is going to be quite in character, asking Aqua for a date.

...Did you hear that?

Oh right, that was the sound of a 1000 Clerith's sighing in relief all at once. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Zack's not allowed to ask other girls out besides Aerith when I'm sure in the KH verse he doesn't even know her?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
On the contrary, for all we know he could be even oldered than Aerith in The Game. He looks 17 something while she could only be 12 in The Game.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
On the contrary, for all we know he could be even oldered than Aerith in The Game. He looks 17 something while she could only be 12 in The Game.

...No way is he 17. CC!Zack started at 16, and even taking into account the style-shift to that of the Hercules film, he looks far to skinny and child-like to be that age. I'd put him at 15 at the oldest.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
How old could aerith be in this game? 12?11? damn age gap is still huge, sorry zackaerith boys and girls. It's not happening : (

Top Bottom