New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Emma

The Minish Elf
Fo the last time, emma. Terra is not Zack, Zack is Zack.
What are you talking about? :huh:
I've never said different, Snow...

@Edward Cullen:
I think they look the same...Only Terra (male) has different color hair. :lol:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Okay, you can keep thinking that. You're just very wrong and the hair styles are different.

As are the facial features.

And of course, the personality.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I vote we add Tina into KH:BBS, just for the sheer confusion of two Terras.

Also, Second on Cecil appearing. And Rosa.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
NO THEY ARE NOT. STOP IT

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This thread has now turned into one of the best on the forums.
super fantastisch

Emma

The Minish Elf
Okay, you can keep thinking that. You're just very wrong and the hair styles are different.

As are the facial features.

And of course, the personality.

Well, its my opinion I guess. Honestly though, I still think they look a like ^_^

I vote we add Tina into KH:BBS, just for the sheer confusion of two Terras.
Also, Second on Cecil appearing. And Rosa.
The only bad part about that would be that they would have to change Terra's (female here) name to "Tina" even though "Terra" is a lot better. It would be pretty funny if they changed the male Terra to "Tina" instead :awesome:

Cecil seems like a character they would add and if not this game, defiantly KH3. I see Sora talking with Cecil a lot in my head ^_^

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I'm wondering if SE and Disney are going to involve other characters from FF games instead of just ones from FF7. Yeah Sephiroth was interesting to fight in KH, But it get's repetative. Perhaps as a suggestion, they go with Kain Highwind, or Cecil. Maybe bring in Rydia, Rosa, Terra, all the un sung heros from the games if they want to always go that route.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sorry, all occupied unless they do an actual death instead of a Disney Death. But who am I kiddin' ?

Emma

The Minish Elf
I'm wondering if SE and Disney are going to involve other characters from FF games instead of just ones from FF7. Yeah Sephiroth was interesting to fight in KH, But it get's repetative. Perhaps as a suggestion, they go with Kain Highwind, or Cecil. Maybe bring in Rydia, Rosa, Terra, all the un sung heros from the games if they want to always go that route.

Cecil would be a perfect choice — he's a lot like Sora. Rydia could give or teach the player how to use summon stones or she could give some to the player.
It would be very nice if they added other characters that aren't from the same game that KH games have already taken from - FFVII, FFX, FFVIII.

As Snow above me said, we need more IX and IV love.

In this new KH game, they should balance out the character sets and add some from IV and V, even VI (Had to add that. Love the game.). That way we could have all the FFVII characters without it feeling overwhelming. :awesome::lol:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Yeah I agree with you Emma. It would be nice to see characters from other games. As mentioned above Kefka would be awesome! Or maybe Wakka LuLu and Tidus.

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
I swear the only reason there's a shitload of FF7 characters in the game is because that was the first game Nomura designed the main characters for. Characters from X and Squall Leon are only there because they're popular. And because they were designed by KH's producer.

Just how many non-Nomura-designed characters are there anyway? Setzer, Vivi... I think that's it.

Emma

The Minish Elf
I swear the only reason there's a shitload of FF7 characters in the game is because that was the first game Nomura designed the main characters for. Characters from X and Squall Leon are only there because they're popular. And because they were designed by KH's producer.
Just how many non-Nomura-designed characters are there anyway? Setzer, Vivi... I think that's it.
All Nomura can do is re-create the same characters >_>
Nomura, I do believe, made Setzer. :P
We have work that Amano has done. ^_^

Or maybe Wakka LuLu and Tidus.
We already have Wakka, Tidus, Rikku, Pain and Yuna. We need Irvine, Kefka, Terra (female), Kain, Cecil and Rydia to either appear in this game or KHIII.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well in the first KH games the characters we were given were all designed by Nomura because he has the rights to them, seeing as though they are his. Other characters that he didn't design I think he needs special permission for. I remember reading in an article he said that he was nervous about bringing in Vivi since Vivi wasn't his, but he wanted more FF staples than just his own, or some such.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well in the first KH games the characters we were given were all designed by Nomura because he has the rights to them, seeing as though they are his. Other characters that he didn't design I think he needs special permission for.

As a general rule: Individuals within a company never have rights for anything. Uematsu doesn't have the right to his music, Amano and Nomura don't own their characters etc., Square-Enix has all the rights so I think that wouldn't be a problem.
I think it's just because he felt more comfortable with his own creations. Or something like that. :wackymonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know I thought that interview seemed odd when he said it like that. Must have been a translation mistake, or some such.

Either way, the point is that Nomura only wanted to use characters that he considered to be his (as in, he designed) and using characters that he didn't design in KH made him nervous. :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What interview are you talking about?

I remember him saying he was nervous doing redesigns of characters designed by other people, but I don't know of any interview that said he needed to ask permission to use other character designs, since they all fall under SE's ownership.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think it's just because he felt more comfortable with his own creations. Or something like that. :wackymonster:
IIRC, that's exactly it. That also goes for some character he did design, since I think that was the reason he didn't use Rinoa.

Top Bottom