• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Suggestion: Biggest Troll

Seriously, the competition for this one is going to be fierce.

Ed: Also, a Herpiest Derp category.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Maybe there should be a award exclusively amongst staff where they can vote on exactly which image macro makes them burst into tears the most?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Maybe there should be a award exclusively amongst staff where they can vote on exactly which image macro makes them burst into tears the most?

That's a powerful imagination you got there, Skippy, but try dialing it back a bit so the unicorns and rainbows don't get in the way of reality so much.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That's a powerful imagination you got there, Skippy, but try dialing it back a bit so the unicorns and rainbows don't get in the way of reality so much.

:joker:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Like I said before, Susan, reign that overactive imagination in, or make it more entertaining. I have no time for dull delusions.

Too busy trawling the playground huh?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Too busy trawling the playground huh?

You are a persistent lot of half-wits, aren't you?
Listen, I know you have these issues, guys, but that doesn't mean you should keep projecting them onto me. It's just not healthy.

AKA
Ryu said:
I don't mind being called a pervert, but being called a fucking pedophile is where I draw the line.

DON'T.
You are a persistent lot of half-wits, aren't you?
Listen, I know you have these issues, guys, but that doesn't mean you should keep projecting them onto me. It's just not healthy.

Clearly your the one with issues.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Clearly your the one with issues.

So, giving you halfwits a taste of your own medicine to mock your halfwittery entails having issues, now?

I did not realize it was Ass Hat Thursday already. It's hard to tell when you seem to be wearing yours at all times, Legion. Try taking it off now and again.

Seriously. Just... give up. You really are just plain trolling at this point. And pathetically at that.

Last edited:
AKA
So, giving you halfwits a taste of your own medicine to mock your halfwittery entails having issues, now?

I did not realize it was Ass Hat Thursday already. It's hard to tell when you seem to be wearing yours at all times, Legion. Try taking it off now and again.

Seriously. Just... give up. You really are just plain trolling at this point. And pathetically at that.

Commander_Shepard_Demotivation_by_blackbommer22.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
How about I take a stab at it, then?

I was not aware that you being a lolicon who asks underage girls about their masturbatory habits (apparently so frequently that when someone says something about it being fucked up, the resppnse is "oh, that's just Ryu being Ryu") made others the ones with issues.

You know you've gone too far when Mumble finds you sick and disgusting.

Last edited:
AKA
Your complete lack of intelligent, funny, or productive response is noted.

Good day to you, sir.

My apologies, I did not believe you were actually looking for a dignified response to the bitching and moaning about everyone else being peons compared to one so wise and benevolent as yourself. In light of this remarkable revelation i'd like to congratulate you on your ability to not only make yourself into the next TGS of the internet but to also award you with the glorious title of knob for all your truly marvelous posts that you have provded in the past.

Let me assure you after the next bitchfit/trying to undermine those who think you a tool (albeiteveryone) i will endeavour to retort in the proper and dignified way you require :)

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
How about I take a stab at it, then?

I was not aware that you being a lolicon who asks underage girls about their masturbatory habits (apparently so frequently that when someone says something about it being fucked up, the resppnse is "oh, that's just Ryu being Ryu") made others the ones with issues.

Oh, good, now we're actually getting somewhere. Somewhere completely fucking insane, but still somewhere.
At least you've actually articulated your grievances.

My apologies, I did not believe you were actually looking for a dignified response to the bitching and moaning about everyone else being peons compared to one so wise and benevolent as yourself. In light of this remarkable revelation i'd like to congratulate you on your ability to not only make yourself into the next TGS of the internet but to also award you with the glorious title of knob for all your truly marvelous posts that you have provded in the past.

Let me assure you after the next bitchfit/trying to undermine those who think you a tool (albeiteveryone) i will endeavour to retort in the proper and dignified way you require :)

I said good day, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom