• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Assassin's Creed (series)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
@Carla- I found this out right before I read your spoiler.
I AM SO UPSET. OF COURSE ANYTHING EZIO LIKES HAS TO DIE

also lol playing as 60(?) year old Altair.

Well to be fair Leonardo and Claudia didn't die but 90% of the time is true. This game is way too depressing and not nearly as good to be worth it.

Wait till you play as 90 something Altair.

Huntress said:
Re: Spoiler - Ezio is the puppy the universe just refuses to stop kicking.

Assholes.

Srsly the poor guy cannot catch a break. It's always one thing after the other.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Still at the beginning of sequence 5, completed the last Desmond sequence.

WHY ARE THEY SO DISAPPOINTING?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I was hoping to learn more about wtf is going on in the present and Desmond getting a little more active maybe.
Then again, it was known he'd be in an animus coma so I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

The thing is, I kinda think Desmond is going to stay relatively minor. I have a feeling AC3 is gonna be mostly another ancestor and maybe Desmond gets to assassinate a few mooks towards the end to end his story and prevent the whole apocalypse thingy.

I don't know, I just have the feeling Desmond will be handled disappointingly until the very end. =/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, to be honest I just beat the game and the whole time I only did the first Desmond Sequence, lol. I'm going to do the others later, but... the first one was just so STUPID I didn't want to bother with the rest. It's so mundane and just pointless. It's nice getting some background on Desmond but seriously that was ridiculous. xD
I have hope, though! He'll get his glory. ;w;

Absolutely amazing! Really intense at the end. Of course another inconclusive ending. I’m very excited to finally be able to kick some ass with Desmond next game or so… I assume. I do have some disappointments with this game, however. For instance… it claims we play as two assassins. Yes, technically we DO get to play as Altair but they are very short sequences usually with mundane tasks. I was highly disappointed in that part. They also didn’t play with emotions at all- Sef and Malik are dead, that’s kind of a big deal. I’m upset they didn’t show more of that story, and very surprised that Malik made no appearance AT ALL. I DID CRY WHEN YUSUF DIED. And seeing Alty’s remains got me a little misty. My poor bb. ;n; It was hard seeing him sit down and die. xD Ahem.. can I just say I love Sofia? I’m really glad they paired Ezio with such a remarkable lady. ;D I liked this game story wise and visually as well. I’d give it a ten/ten based on that alone. The game play was fun as usual (the mini game sucked imo), however this game was a lot easier than the others. That was the biggest shame of it. It was still good though, I’m still satisfied, and now it’s time to explore more that I’ve beaten the game. :’D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Tbh I'm disappointed in the game. I figured it wasn't going to be as good as AC2 and Brotherhood but it really was nowhere near them. The game had its good things and bad things. Starting with the good things: Ezio's character is still very much awesome and badass and he alone is worth playing the game. Yusuf was great even though he died and his friendly rivalry with Ezio was pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised with Sofia, I though she was going to be an uninteresting character that just happened to be in the game because for Ezio to be Desmond's ancestor he had to have kids with someone but she was a pretty good character and her dynamic with Ezio was pretty good, Cristina and Rosa are still my favorites though. I've never played AC so this was the first time I got to use Altair outside of that one time in that tower with Maria and I liked that his face was little different and not a copy of Desmond's and that he had an accent. I absolutely loved Ezio disguised as a minstreals and singing about characters in past games, also punching those minstreals felt awesome. Now the bad stuff: Desmond's role in this game was really bad. His role in this game wasn't develop correctly. Those sequences were stupid and useless and the only reason I did them was because I thought they were a requirement to finish the game. WTF was up with all the dying? Was the game purposely trying to be depressive? Some of the faces didn't look right specifically Desmond's and Ezio's eyes looked weird. I agree with Tiff that there wasn't enough Altair. I feel they could've done more with that storyline especially when Malik and his son died. The game was supposed to answer a lot of questions from previous games but to me the most important ones weren't even addressed specifically those involving the ending of Brotherhood and new ones were raised. Yeah I know that William is Desmond's father but I already figured that one out and that Lucy is in fact dead. I still would like to know why the fuck Juno made Desmond stab Lucy and who is 'her'. I have mixed feelings about the ending, it was sad to see Altair die but I thought the scene was well done and it was a touching moment when Ezio said to him "requiescat in pace". While it's sad to see the end of Ezio's story after 3 games I think it's time for him to go like he himself said. I thought it was very savvy of him to figure that Desmond was watching him and addressed him. As for the ending in the present I didn't like it, to me considering how Brotherhood ended I think Desmond should had done more than just stand there while Neptune I think talked and Minerva and Juno were behind him. As for the sequel hook and AssCreed 3 I hope it's a great game, again I think there should be a lot more focus on Desmond's storyline and the present and obviously that whole the world might end shit. For some reason I can't really explain I still don't think that Lucy is gone for good, I dunno something about that whole situation seems suspicious to me.

I'm pretty certain this is the longest post I've ever made on this forum or any place.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So I'm looking at these stone pillar gates on Animus Island that lead you to the Desmond sequences and notice there are seven, two of which are broken.
Now, unless they are unlocked later in the game (I'm up to sequence 6), which I doubt since there are no corresponding trophies for it, I kinda get the feeling they are reserved for future DLC.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah I wondered about that too. If they are for a DLC hopefully they're better than the other ones.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Finished the game.

My opinion? I think it's good...and disappointing at the same time. :P

that's funny i seem to be getting that from ACII atm
probably a habit they've picked up since the very first game :awesome:

I suppose it is a bit different for Revelations? How's the closure like? :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
that's funny i seem to be getting that from ACII atm
:O
Bite your tongue, heathen!

I didn't expect much Desmond stuff, tbh. He's gonna have his own game come 2012 and, really, it's Ubi's last chance to milk Ezio for all he's worth.

So...how's mah bb, Altair? :awesome:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
The 2012 storyline is too big (hence them waiting for 2012) and tied to Desmond specifically. I don't think it's mostly going to be another ancestor. It'd be a wasted opportunity. Plus they've been setting it up for 3 games now.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
OneWingedDemon said:
So...how's mah bb, Altair? :awesome:

Disappointing role in Revelations tbh.

OneWingedDemon said:
The 2012 storyline is too big (hence them waiting for 2012) and tied to Desmond specifically. I don't think it's mostly going to be another ancestor. It'd be a wasted opportunity. Plus they've been setting it up for 3 games now.

That's what I feel should happen too, that it actually happens like that is an entirely different thing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well I'm not getting my hopes up. :monster:

My prediction:
They are already at the grand temple at the end of Revelations where they find the means to stop the apocalypse.
I'm guessing whatever they need to do can't be done immediately and needs some snooping around in the past via Animus to find the means to set in motion whatever needs to be set in motion.

So you spend your time hopping across some city as yet another ancestor and at the end you'll get another half an hour as Desmond where you probably need to kill some templars and then activate something in the temple to stop the end of the world and end Desmond's story, and that'll be it. :monster:

Cue another AC game the following year with a different protagonist having to foil other templar schemes.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So from those who finished I'm getting that this game is tremendously short in comparison to the other two? I'm on Sequence 3 right now and I want to do all the side missions too

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Revelations was waaay shorter than the other games. That is if you play straight through without doing any side quests.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Even the side quests seemed to be fewer in number this time, I think?

Although playtime was still fairly long...but AC2 was just epicly long, even without the DLC chapters that should've been in the game in the first place.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Maybe it just seemed shorter to me because I played it nonstop for a whole day? But even then, I don't think you can come close to the end of the other games even if you do play for an entire day.

Yeah and is it bad I didn't care if my den was under attack? That's just how much I hate that stupid defend your shit mini game. :awesome:

Top Bottom