FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Dolorian

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks for the link Tetsujin, quite liked this bit...

...we're all getting older! If we keep going like this, the thought occurred to us that we might have to pass this on to a younger generation, without the original developers taking part. It doesn't seem like such a grand intention, but we wanted to do it with the original members."

SO excited about this news and the fact that the original members are in charge of it. I think they are truly invested in this and are fully aware of the risks and all; cannot wait to hear/see more about the remake this winter!

Damn I've been unable to stop giggling like a little kid since the announcement, best video game news ever.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
"Please look forward to it".

Even Nomura wants to see that shit in HD!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Cloud in dress confirmed, article up now.

Kidding, but seriously, we're going to have SO MUCH MATERIAL to work with over the next couple of years, if that's how long it's going to take.

Dolorian

Rookie Adventurer
SE in 2020 -> FF VII Remake Demo 2.0 released :p

Hehe, hopefully not! And we actually get the game by for 20th anniversary. But yeah it will be really fun getting new info, videos, screenshots and the like as the release date approaches.

JayM

Angry Lesbian
...........ok i'm actually shocked i remembered my password but i just. i needed. i needed to be around people who would understand. i.

i don't even care what they do with it i am going to love this remake so fucking hard i feel like my soul has become whole again.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
...........ok i'm actually shocked i remembered my password but i just. i needed. i needed to be around people who would understand. i.

i don't even care what they do with it i am going to love this remake so fucking hard i feel like my soul has become whole again.

The reunion!!!!!

tumblr_n59ke2m4wE1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tumblr_m92d3ypryf1r1ndqk.png

everyone just making weird noises like 'uurrrr..... aaahhhh.... reee.... makeeee'

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_m92d3ypryf1r1ndqk.png

everyone just making weird noises like 'uurrrr..... aaahhhh.... reee.... makeeee'

I took this screenshot yesterday. If there was a reunion, then Jenova's main body must be right here in this very thread.

(With apologies to the people with asterisks by their name; hopefully you'll forgive me for this special occasion.)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
You know I just realised something, now FF7 itself will have the best graphics in the compilation instead of the worst.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Urrrgggh....Video.....Aaaarrh....Video has.........5,5..........million...........Uuuuurrrgh....views....

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
Well 1 million of the 5.6 mil views are mine I think.. What awesome news, my prediction about a 20th anniversary was right. Although not sure how they're doing the game in 2 years when after 9 we only have a demo for 15. I'm open to a bit of change and don't mind if it's turn based or not although how you could incorporate having an arsenal of material without a menu in battle I don't know. I hope they "finish" the game and expand on bits they left out in the original due to time. Only concerns are them changing cloud's face and in the trailer there was aeris' flower, an angel and a feather (Phoenix down?) and that type of shit wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I wonder if sales records will be broken. You would have thought after so much begging for this there would be. Although saying that, this is a gamers game. Most people with a ps4 or Xbox I wouldn't call gamers.

Top Bottom