TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
if i didn't have £-18 in my bank account i might have thought about taking part in this

and then i would have thought wow that's too much pressure and flaked anyway

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Debating whether or not to take my chunky camera. It weighs a bit, and it only has 14 mpixls (my phone has 13) but it also has a good zoom and a continuous shot mode which is useful hmmmmmm

Lex

Administrator
1x pair of black jeans
1x pair of awful but comfy jeans that I will be wearing to werk
~4 (i think) t-shirts
~5 (i think) shirt shirts
1x smart-ish jumper for if we go out
2x pyjama bottoms
1x towel
1x beanie travel pillow, may also bring an actual pillow
glorious slippers

The advantage of having my car is that I can bring choices of jackets so I will be doing this. They will live in my boot.

Shoe wise I'm wearing my cons for work tomorrow so I predict they'll do for most of the weekend. I'll also bring black boots. With a cuban heel so not for "hiking"~~

Toiletries:

Hairspray
Headphones
Charger
Nice smelling stuffs
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Killers of pain

Must remember to get in the morning:

Snacks, emergency foodstuffs (let me know if you folks need anything bought in the morning), small shampoo and bodywash

AM I MISSING ANYTHING I HATE PACKING

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I think I've just about got everything together......

OH!

CAN SOMEONE GET HOLD OF A CAN OF OUST? IT HAS TO BE OUST NOT INFERIOR AIR FRESHENERS...

actually I'll probably be able to get some at the Booths in Windermere but....

Lex

Administrator
I'll nab it from the Tesco garage in the morning, wanting some spray for the car anyway <3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Fyi I will have with me some damn strong painkillers, for any fellow sufferers of migraines.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
This is becoming more of a drug sale than a get together. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It's awesome that you guys are spending a weekend at Windermere and this is my first weekend working at Windermere real estate. :D

I've always wished I could attend a casual TLS meetup but imma have to wait til next year to meet you lovely people. I really hope you all have a great time together. <3 ^_^ Won't pressure anyone for pics, but any pic that pops up would be so cool to see. <3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
*goes to bed at 10pm*
*wakes up at 2am*

:closedmonster:

I'm gonna have to leave around 6 anyway but I was hoping to get a little more sleep than that.
I can't go back to sleep now too excited and nervous and my social anxiety is yelling at me aaaaaah

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Im still awake too, think I may be cutting it a bit fine having to drop Mr Octo at work, take Freybs to mums and then get all the way back here so I can get the train into Liverpool... just cos I bought an advance ticket to Manchester and so I can only use that on the specified train, cos its cheaper. I guess if needs be I can get a later train can't i?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Safe flight Tets, and Alan, and Yop, and...? Well, anyone who's flying, safe flights :D <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I just woke up a few minutes ago. Mostly packed, but still have shit to throw in.

Can't wait for Tets to see my shit sign at the airport... :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
What time is Tets flight meant to get in?

Lex

Administrator
Idk but you all need to keep in touch with me because I shall be ronery driving down.

BTW I got febreeze

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Tets landed 15 minutes ago, just waiting at arrivals!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
He's been picked up, we're leaving the train airport station in a few minutes and trying not to get that godawful FFVIII song stuck in our heads! xD

Top Bottom