TLS UK Late Summer ish Meetup

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
mzMo5.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Will be pouring one out tomorrow for those bastards who can't make it. Mo, Flint, Fangu, Lic, Enrique & Kev you'll all be sorely missed. :(

On the flip, more time spent with the likes of Red, Minato and Crash which we barely had the pleasure of in March. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Now I gotta pack and like I'm thinking maybe 3 pairs of pants is excessive?

Also the weather is meant to be pretty good so I'm wondering if I should even bother bringing my coat with a hood.... it's not even waterproof anyway....

RedFFWolf

Donator
I've just checked-in online for my flight tomorrow, boarding passes printed etc..

I'm working on a number of KupoCon things right now to have sorted before I go, sort of like with what I had to do for work on Monday, so this weekend will be some serious unwinding time, 'cause Monday especially was difficult.
Any attempt to get me moving will be fuuuutile :awesome:

Also the weather is meant to be pretty good so I'm wondering if I should even bother bringing my coat with a hood.... it's not even waterproof anyway....

I'm actually wondering the same. Think I've settled on not bringing it, just to be carrying less over with me. I had gotten soaked so many times in the last week the idea of getting rained on again just doesn't bother me right now :P

Will be pouring one out tomorrow for those bastards who can't make it. Mo, Flint, Fangu, Lic, Enrique & Kev you'll all be sorely missed. :(

We'll help you share the load - wouldn't want you taking it all on by yourself. After all, you'd have to down at least 3 pints to make up for Enrique's absence.

On the flip, more time spent with the likes of Red, Minato and Crash which we barely had the pleasure of in March. :monster:

Ha, best remove my name 'cause that's no good thing :lol:

Crash is definitely an unparalleled super-delight, and it'll be the first time meeting Minato for many of us, as far as I know, so we will all have to have plenty of extra...bonding. Yes, that captures it best, I think :awesome:

EDIT: And I've no idea what I wanna wear!! :aah:

EDIT II: And what to bring!! :aah: :aah:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'M BRINGING MYSELF... AN' SHIT. :monster:

Lex

Administrator

EDIT II: And what to bring!! :aah: :aah:

struggling with this currently also

Would someone mind posting their packing list just so I can guesstimate what size of bag I'm going to need since I need to pack immediately since I'm driving straight from work tomorrow and I'm starting at 7 and I'm also getting petrol and going to the shops for supplies before leaving for work and omg I have too much to do

imma sit here an eat my dinner

someone post a packing list

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
2pair leggings
2 pair jeans
4 Undies
socks
3-4 tops
Jacket -
Toothbrush
toothpaste
charger
headphones
phone
makeup
hairbrush
facewipes
lady things for rag week :sadpanda:
towel - fucked if im paying for towels!

thats all i can think of for now

RedFFWolf

Donator
The only reason I'm even thinking about what to pack right now is because I had given packing so little thought when I went for a night away on Monday that I didn't even pack my toothbrush, which is like my No. 1 thing for going anywhere away from home - I can't be dealing with that sickly teeth feeling :lol:

I'm gonna keep things to a minimum, though, plus I really want to save space in my bag in case I find some nice gifts at the airport to bring over ^_^

Pants are a good start imo :monster:

Pah, speak for yourself ^_^

I'm going to assume most pubs we go to won't have a strict dress code (as I'm gonna have tracksuit bottoms and white runners, 'cause that's pretty much all I wear). Unless a load of you have unspoken intentions to go clubbing or similar, please speak now so I can at least pack something more passable :lol:

@Lex - Good idea. This'll get my own thoughts into gear!

Prep Work:
Phone topped up (mostly, for mobile data) - Done
All electricals charged up - Almost Done
(Pack leftover £s left in drawer - Done)
Train times arranged - Done
Morning alarms set - Done

Packing:
3 pairs of socks (for the days following Friday)
Slipper Socks (ooooh)
Pair of boxers
Toothbrush
iPod (gotta keep entertained on the journeys over and back)
Phone + Charger
Boarding Passes
Passport
Painkillers
Tissues
Deck of Cards - Maybe will come in handy? Drinking games, maybe?

Get at Manchester/Windermere:
Toothpaste
(Food :joy:)

Discarded List:
Ocarina (for the sake of others sanity, it stops me at airports, and it's fragile)
Note pads I write in frequently, but I'll have pens/pencils and paper anyway

That's it for now.
And the rest of the KupoCon things can be finished when I'm back.

Also,
Glasses
Sunglasses

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm all ready. Music's loaded up on my mp3 player as well. Need those Sonic Mania tunes for the flight and train rides :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
^Oh, yes, I gotta get that soundtrack on my iPod now!

Since finishing all my other work and my head has cleared, I felt a rush of excitement about tomorrow, that it's just hit in that this is tomorrow, and I am really looking forward to seeing you all ^_^

Lex

Administrator
I've got the Sonic Mania soundtrack on my phone for the drive down <3

Will poast list as I pack. Still haven't started yet. This won't feel real until I'm about to finish work tomorrow tbh. I am so unprepared XD.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I haven't started packing yet... and I've been home since 3pm. Go me. :monster:

[/procrastinator mode]

Top Bottom