Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
The shitload of Anatomy and Physiology coursework. It's almost like an Honors course with the amount of work we're getting. While I appreciate the fact that I'm able to gain knowledge from it, I'd rather have a slightly bearable workload than what I have now.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ever since Haichi came back, the forum has been acting up on me. I can't access the last pages, I can't visit a certain thread, it's getting on my nerves! I do know that the people are fixing it so I'm less peeved now. :monster:
Her being a twat broke the forum =/

The shitload of Anatomy and Physiology coursework. It's almost like an Honors course with the amount of work we're getting. While I appreciate the fact that I'm able to gain knowledge from it, I'd rather have a slightly bearable workload than what I have now.
lul goes here for obvious reasons

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What the FUCK is that dog's name, damn you?!

And yeah, doctors. I mean, are there really THAT many ailments that cause someone to bleed into their skin? I'm not a fucking doctor and I can already come up with an amateur diagnosis of fucking purpura =/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Advice dog. He gives advice.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
The last two ghost pages of this thread being inaccessible but still linked to. Seriously, forum, stop it.

@Omega— I wasn't making a recommendation by any means. :awesome: But if you were on antidepressants, that sounds like something that might be a side effect worth bringing up to the doctor. Not the case apparently, so, moot. Just looking out for you.

I'm not an advocate of recreational drug use myself, but I did take an antidepressant/antianxiety (Paxil) for a few months to a year or so when I was diagnossed with depression/anxiety and it worked out very well for me. It "fixed" my "mood" enough so that I had the confidence and the drive to do actual things that had a tangible and positive influence on my life (get a job, start a relationship, move out of my mom's house), and then I no longer needed it because I had effected actual positive change. Even though I've since moved on from that job, that relationship, and that apartment (living at home with my parents again actually), it enabled me to start a chain of events that put me in a better place.

Like when you pick up a bug and then set it down on the ground again five feet away. It still keeps scurrying around on its own, but in a different place.

My coworkers also piss me off. Particularly when they believe for some reason that I am nosy and have devious ulterior motives when I had no fucking clue you were already working with that customer when she came over and stood in my line. I also had no fucking clue that you had some kind of problem with me, and I thought we were on good terms, so this disappoints me greatly.

hazukashigariyasan

What 'bout my star?
AKA
Shadow, Nadleeh
after 3 weeks of torrential rain and wind, the weather finally picks up; its sunny, its warm and i have an excuse to wear cute shorts and skirts again.............

trust me to be lying in bed popping ibuprofen like a junkie, working my way through another pack of tissues, OD-ing on Soothers and smothered in a million blankets :(

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
A certain lack of returned phone calls and new conversations to reflect on. I'd kill to hear his voice again even though I only heard it for the first time weeks ago . . .

Ooooooh I'm falling, I hate and I love this . . . :lol:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
@Omega— I wasn't making a recommendation by any means. :awesome: But if you were on antidepressants, that sounds like something that might be a side effect worth bringing up to the doctor. Not the case apparently, so, moot. Just looking out for you.

I'm not an advocate of recreational drug use myself, but I did take an antidepressant/antianxiety (Paxil) for a few months to a year or so when I was diagnossed with depression/anxiety and it worked out very well for me. It "fixed" my "mood" enough so that I had the confidence and the drive to do actual things that had a tangible and positive influence on my life (get a job, start a relationship, move out of my mom's house), and then I no longer needed it because I had effected actual positive change. Even though I've since moved on from that job, that relationship, and that apartment (living at home with my parents again actually), it enabled me to start a chain of events that put me in a better place.

Like when you pick up a bug and then set it down on the ground again five feet away. It still keeps scurrying around on its own, but in a different place.
Fair is fair. And that's good lookin' out :bmonster: I think it's just because I'm stubborn and too proud for my own good sometimes - like when I still weighed almost 300 and decided that lipo or any other surgery would be totally out of the question, because losing the weight was something I wanted to do for myself, the hard way, instead of taking the "easy way out"...that kind of thing. I like to feel like I've accomplished something due to my own strength of will and all that jazz. Also, who doesn't love bragging rights? :monster:

My coworkers also piss me off. Particularly when they believe for some reason that I am nosy and have devious ulterior motives when I had no fucking clue you were already working with that customer when she came over and stood in my line. I also had no fucking clue that you had some kind of problem with me, and I thought we were on good terms, so this disappoints me greatly.
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

On my tits: zoo trip is canceled >;

hazukashigariyasan

What 'bout my star?
AKA
Shadow, Nadleeh
have actually no voice :(

whilst this may be a good thing for those around me who now no longer need to hear me either rambling about nothing in particular or ranting, it's not fun when my plan for tomorrow was to be running up and down Glasgow tomorrow cosplaying Kouya from Loveless trying to rally up new members for our Anime Society

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This is my softer side showing.
DAMN YOU KANYE FOR UPSTAGING TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE VMAS IT'S LIKE YOU KICKED A KITTEN

Apart from that, money not clearing into my bank on time.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
yes plz.

I never thought of comparing antidepressants to liposuction. That's interesting. Because I feel lipsuction is lamer. But then, I am not fat.

Oh there's something that pisses me off, when people make me feel bad (or try to make me feel bad) about being thin, particularly when I am selling them clothes. It's like the size of clothing they wear or the size I wear (such as "oh this is so cute, I wish we had it in my size because I'd buy it too") is a completely taboo subject. Or they'll bring it up completely out of the blue when they're talking about something not fitting them, and then they'll look at me and be like, "And what size do you wear? A zero?" And what am I supposed to say? "No, ma'am, the zero's too big for me." No, of course I can't say that, so I just have to laugh awkwardly or something.

Look, I exist in the world. I have a physical mass and therefore a size. It is not my fault that the number on that size is smaller than yours! Stop harrassing me! It's hard for me to find clothes that fit, too!

At least they don't have me selling plus size clothes anymore... Good lord, I felt guilty just holding those 24W's up to fold them even if no one ever said anything about size at any point, because it was obvious that I could wear one pant leg as a skirt.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
yes plz.

I never thought of comparing antidepressants to liposuction. That's interesting. Because I feel lipsuction is lamer. But then, I am not fat.
I think lipo is more about vanity than antidepressants. Rich, white and unhappy-with-their-bodies white chicks love getting lipo. Actual morbidly obese people opt for gastric bypass surgery, if they can afford/handle it.

I defend antidepressants so fiercely because I have a friend who is on them, and when she's not on them she is just a wobbly blob of sadness and hopelessness.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm fat and too poor for lipo :'<

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom